Hey guys need some help

When should I start using nutrients fix farm big bloom, tiger bloom etc? My girls are 8 days old, also would like to know how much to mix I’ve checked the fox farm Feeding schedule but wasn’t sure how to really make a good mixture and how often to feed, as well as in what order. Would appreciate any help, keep getting stoned buds

Hey @Beginnersluckgrow I too struggle with these questions I am also using fox farm nute's .... If your girls are only 8 days old you dont need to feed them for at least a week...For new plants you are going to want to mix u r nutrients weak. I started off with half recommended dosage so for the first feeding you will mix 3 teaspoons of Big Bloom in to gallon of water, check the ppm and make sure it isent over 500 ppm and u will be fine ... I give nutrients just about every other watering make sure u r ph is around 7.00 for soil... after a week ( around 2-3 waterings ) you can start mixing in Grow big with the Tiger bloom 3-6 treaspoons of Big bloom and 1-2 teaspoons of Grow big per gallon (test and make sure ur ppm isent over 800) keep ph around 7.00 and ull be fine ...that should get u started if u have any other question feel free to hit me up good luck my friend

Appreciate the reply! And for the gallon of water mixed with the 3 teaspoons, how often would I water my plants with it through out the day?
Plants have to have a wet time and a dry time wait until the pot is completely dry and the plants begin to droop before watering them, this is very important if you dont wait for pots to dry out you will be giving them too much water. Keep in mind you are growing a weed, and weeds dont need frequent water I have my plants in 5 gallon pots and they dont need water but every 3 or 4 days... Keep in mind you wont need to give nutrients every time you water I usually give nutes around every other watering. I will water with just ph'd water at 7.00 and also make sure you are testing ph after you mix nutrients into water not before (the nutrients will lower the ph) I hope this helps

:welcome:

Plants have to have a wet time and a dry time wait until the pot is completely dry and the plants begin to droop before watering them, this is very important if you dont wait for pots to dry out you will be giving them too much water. Keep in mind you are growing a weed, and weeds dont need frequent water I have my plants in 5 gallon pots and they dont need water but every 3 or 4 days... Keep in mind you wont need to give nutrients every time you water I usually give nutes around every other watering. I will water with just ph'd water at 7.00 and also make sure you are testing ph after you mix nutrients into water not before (the nutrients will lower the ph) I hope this helps
You are right as far as feeding during Veg. But when you get to Flower they drink a lot more. I go through 1 gal. per day in 5 gal. pots at about 6 - 7 weeks into Flower. I also run 850 ppm the last 2 weeks.

Welcome to the forum @Beginnersluckgrow :welcome:

When should I start using nutrients fix farm big bloom, tiger bloom etc? My girls are 8 days old, also would like to know how much to mix I’ve checked the fox farm Feeding schedule but wasn’t sure how to really make a good mixture and how often to feed, as well as in what order. Would appreciate any help, keep getting stoned buds
If you're using the Fox Farms nutrients, I assume you're using their soil? As soon as they're 2 weeks old, I hit 'em with a full dose.
I use full strength at the first sign of a real set of leaves...and I don't check PH or PPM, just water feed and smoke :thumb:
ff.JPG

You are right as far as feeding during Veg. But when you get to Flower they drink a lot more. I go through 1 gal. per day in 5 gal. pots at about 6 - 7 weeks into Flower. I also run 850 ppm the last 2 weeks.
I agree.... I havent gotten that far with my indoor plants yet, Im a complete noob when it comes to growing indoors ... Im an outdoor grower but im learning .... thanks for ur input I will be referring to it when my plants gets a bit further along

I don't think I could grow outside (only). I wouldn't have the patience to wait that long till harvest. I'd have to grow indoors too so I could get some weed sooner.
I'm just going by the info on the Mega Crop bag as to how I feed. According to what it says 6 grams per gal is max in full bloom. Says EC 1.0 = 500 ppm and that 6 gr. = 1.7 EC so a rough calculation of that puts me around 850 - 870 ppm. I just chose 850 to be safe.
2000 ppm sounds like a lot. Are your plants in the ground ? If so, that probably makes a difference. A lot more soil to buffer the nutes. Not that much in a 5 gallon grow bag.

Back
Top Bottom