Now for something completely different with Blueberry x Skywalker OG

Cobotis

420 Member
My plants had gotten too tall for my tent to handle the flowering stage while I was letting them sex out; (reg seeds) so I couldn't scrog in an ordinary way. I didn't want to waste the energy garnered by the plant by simply chopping it... (I'm funny that way) So here's a valid option, among many, for anyone who likes doing this sorta thing... This is my first indoor grow.
DSCF0501.JPG
DSCF0503.JPG
DSCF0506.JPG
20210305_185557.jpg

Did you.. :oops: HFS nice. My outdoor commando photo ops sometimes I did that. I just pulled them over and tied them off to tent stakes. It broke up any patterns that might be visible from the air. Until you have a Chinook doing slow circles around your grow areas while you're there it might not make sense to you lol but inside this looks great and good luck.

My plants had gotten too tall for my tent to handle the flowering stage while I was letting them sex out; (reg seeds) so I couldn't scrog in an ordinary way. I didn't want to waste the energy garnered by the plant by simply chopping it... (I'm funny that way) So here's a valid option, among many, for anyone who likes doing this sorta thing... This is my first indoor grow.
DSCF0501.JPG
DSCF0503.JPG
DSCF0506.JPG
20210305_185557.jpg
took me several minutes to figure out the perspective.. i need some water

Back
Top Bottom