NOW GLENN BECK SAYS LEGALIZE MJ after debating ROB KAMPIA

This is so good for the cause!

Beck is a neo Libertarian. He's learning and leaning in a little at a time. Almost all the way there ;)

Fox has a few pro legalization advocates (Stossle is a huge proponent of legalization and talks about it all the time)

Beck was an end-stage alcoholic back from the brink and for a long time he had a reflexive resistance to mind-altering practices.

He's reached the point, that he realizes it's none of his business what I do, provided I don't infringe on anyone else's liberties.

Glenn Beck can go f*$k himself! Who gives a flying crap about what that asshole is spewing. The whole faux network is a republican slanted pile of crap. He calls himself an american, but hasn't had anything good to say about our president since he took office. I'm pretty sure that even under the influence of MMJ, he would still be an asshole!

Who gives a flying crap about what that asshole is spewing.

I think we all should care that Beck is now Pro MJ.

After all you don't get converts preaching to the choir ;)

There's a good percentage of conservatives that are possible partners in the war on drugs. If we're serious about winning this thing, we should happy every time we convert one of the other team's figurehead/leaders/person of influence.

It's a mark of progress and a chance for all of the people who trust him and/or follow his opinion to at least consider our side of the argument.

That'll give us a way better chance of converts than an ad hominem reaction ;)

I think we all should care that Beck is now Pro MJ.

After all you don't get converts preaching to the choir ;)

There's a good percentage of conservatives that are possible partners in the war on drugs. If we're serious about winning this thing, we should happy every time we convert one of the other team's figurehead/leaders/person of influence.

It's a mark of progress and a chance for all of the people who trust him and/or follow his opinion to at least consider our side of the argument.

That'll give us a way better chance of converts than an ad hominem reaction ;)

well said. Actually, I didn't know all the pot smokers were hard core left until I read it here. I've always thought a nice middle of the road conservative stance would be the most "casually" suited toward smokers. At least that's the case with me. I don't like right wing moral majority opinions being pumped into my government any more than its reverse. The fact is lobbyists and special interest groups press their opinions upon our gov't, and succeeds (for votes), thus making the gov't handle issues it was never meant to handle, all the while diminishing the general populations influence in proportion. We push importance on the gov't and become less important ourselves. We the people should be handling our OWN lives and quit demanding the gov't do it for us. Then maybe we will be important enough to make our own decisions, about smoking pot for instance...or abortion, or what to teach our children, or who we can hire, or who we can marry...

Conservative means conserving the status quo or some nostalgic vision of the good old days. Liberal means more personal freedom. Now, i do believe in some regulation - of banks, corporations, - we have just witnessed greed taken to it's sociopathic extent.
And, PS, take into consideration the salaries these guys make and who are employing them, they are not the 4th estate, bringing truth to their newsreaders, they are the talking heads of corporations and have a vested interest in maintaining their aristocracy.

Back
Top Bottom