Nute burn? Yellow leaves? Drooping? Need help!

Yandilove

Hey guys, I had a problem with some nute burn and flushed. Now it just seems to be getting worse and more problems keep popping up!! Growing on coco coir under a 250w cfl with reflector in a tent. Have had the light too close for a while and just realised it's too hot and getting heat stress, moved it about 6" away now. pH is at 6 and have just started with small amounts of nutrients again.... Honestly not sure what else to do, it keeps getting worse and have not idea where to go from here... Any ideas would be great!!
image35436.jpg
image35437.jpg

Flushing = Double Edged Sword

If you flushed your pot and then placed it back into your grow cabinet as sopping wet and water logged, then the roots will suffer a great deal of suffocation.

When flushing, it's best with tepid water, in the morning, and if possible, place your pot outside protected from the sun so that the low humidity and fresh air could help dry it.

CFL is not intense enough to dry the soil fast enough. Maybe 600W HPS would though. :bongrip:

PH 6 is too low for dirt, but fine for soil-less.

V

Yes I flushed them and put them back in the grow tent as soon as I noticed signs of nute burn and its never been the same... Just keeps getting more symptoms. The coco has been pretty wet since then too. Havent aerated the water. I thought they looked drowned too but every forum I have read says coco cant really be overwatered??
Anyone got a suggestion to fix it???

Yes I flushed them and put them back in the grow tent as soon as I noticed signs of nute burn and its never been the same... Just keeps getting more symptoms. The coco has been pretty wet since then too. Havent aerated the water. I thought they looked drowned too but every forum I have read says coco cant really be overwatered??
Anyone got a suggestion to fix it???

You need to dry it out. It will never dry in the grow closet. I guess some people are in winter so maybe taking it outside is not an option either. Get a fan and point it at the plant. Don't feed it until the next watering. Problem solved.

V

Back
Top Bottom