Nutes in AU

You can get Dutchmaster Gold line off ebay for 20 bucks for a 1L check out there grow and all in one flower. From what i understand stay away from Miracle Gro i think its time released so can give nute burn easily anyway I'm no pro but dutchmaster is a reputable brand and easily accessible

Yeah I'd advise to stay away from Miracle Gro. I used it and the results weren't always good. Plants in the ground were fine so Miracle Gro might be okay for outdoor grows, but every plant in a pot that I used Miracle Gro on pretty much died. They were doing really well throughout veg and looking nice and bushy then around week 3-4 of flower they rapidly went downhill after a regular feeding, like within 5-6 hours they were mostly withered and dead. It was pretty crazy how fast they died. Like super healthy, feed, then dead in half a day. Massive salt buildup. You can see the white stuff (salt) all around the water drainage holes. I didn't flush mine at the time so maybe it would be okay if you flushed regularly. If I ever use it again I think I'd flush atleast a few weeks before and after flowering starts. But yeah, either stay away and don't use it or make sure you flush regularly.

Gday all,

Just read some interesting stuff here. Then again every time I come to the 420 forums I read mostly good stuff. Someone did a forum post about the Nutes from Bunnings. Long story short - Stay away from nutes that are not designed for the girls we grow as even in this the nutes vary from plant to plant.

I am all for supporting Ozzy products, (Nutes) as long as they are specifically designed for my indoor grows. So when I desired to change away from Canna (For personal reasons), I had to do some research. I came across a West Aussie guy that produced a product about 17 years ago called BudLink. He made squzillions from it as the idea of adding Silica to a hydro solution had not been noted yet within the growing community.

So whats he done since - Only gone and designed a complete growing solution for cannabis plants grown in either Soil or Coco. Great choice for the indoor and outdoor grower.

So here is the the Nute feeding brochure: https://www.hydroponicsolutions.com.au/cms-content/products/feed-chart.pdf

And the full version for those who like the finer details
https://www.hydroponicgenerations.c...08/HY-GEN-Product-Guide-1602.compressed-1.pdf

If you reside in WA. The you can purchase these products at a Average $60 saving on the 5 LT A=B grow or bloom range @ "The Grow Room" in Cannington. Only giving them a plug as I saved those $'s recently.

Aussie dudes..I gave an email to them about six months ago and was sent this to try...

IMG_473015.JPG

image37075.jpg

Bunnings and nursery.. use for indoors and out..
look at, Life force nutrients for organic gardening, produce great results..

Back
Top Bottom