Nutrient Mixing - Help

Billentus

My plants are about to be in the vegetative stage, just started recently. So I got myself a bottle of high nitrogen liquid fertilizer. I guess it's the best NPK combo I could find. I need help on how to mix it up or how to use it basically. (Labels are not english). And how regularly should I use it on plants, how to pour the nutrient on to the plant etc. Any help will be appreciated. P.s I grow in Soil.
Thanks.

My plants are about to be in the vegetative stage, just started recently. So I got myself a bottle of high nitrogen liquid fertilizer. I guess it's the best NPK combo I could find. I need help on how to mix it up or how to use it basically. (Labels are not english). And how regularly should I use it on plants, how to pour the nutrient on to the plant etc. Any help will be appreciated. P.s I grow in Soil.
Thanks.

More info or pictures of the nute bottles would be awesome...is it made for cannabis? Picture of your plants would help also how long they have been growing. Now you may get some input. But one thing i learned you cant be that vague on a topic.

Look for the lowest ml/L or similar and start with 1/4 to 1/2 that figure.

In dirt, water deeply allowing good runoff from the container drains. Let the soil become dry and the entire container should become much lighter. Then water again and allow to dry/lighten up. Then feed with your 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutes.

Water, water, feed, water, water, feed...and so on.

The number of days between watering and feeding is dependant on how long it takes the soil to dry out and get lighter.

Back
Top Bottom