Nutrient talk: To feed or not to feed

big budda

Hey guys and gals how is everyone doing. Coming at ye again with yet another topic.

Ok so here is the deal, for anyone who has been following my grow which dont seem to be many for some reason, my girls are doing great. ( ugly betty ) is just starting to flower so its time for some nutrients.

So far they have been only fed with organic grow nutrients. Nothing major in the name side of things just a normal organic over the counter bottle.
So yesterday i went and purchased some nutrients for the flowering phase.

Bio biz bio bloom:
15340779432781297838610.jpg

Advanced nutrients Big Bud:
1534078067219130675922.jpg

Now get this, as i was about to leave after my purchase the store keeper asked me would i like a free sample so of course i said ok i mean who dont like free stuff. So anyway he hands me a small bottle of
Plagron Sugar Royal:
153407831610187638371.jpg

Now apparently it improves smell and overall taste and also reduces the cultivation period. It is full of amino acids and is suppose to be given to plants once a week during all stage of growth at a ratio of (1:500).
Now here is the thing, the npk of the sugar royal is ( 9-0-0 ) Total nitrogen of which is 8.6% organic nitrogen.

Has any of you guys or gals ever used this and if so have you used it during flowering. Thats a lot of nitrogen to be feeding during the flowering phase aint it. If you ask me its just a bottle of over priced mollasses. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Hey guys and gals how is everyone doing. Coming at ye again with yet another topic.

Ok so here is the deal, for anyone who has been following my grow which dont seem to be many for some reason, my girls are doing great. ( ugly betty ) is just starting to flower so its time for some nutrients.

So far they have been only fed with organic grow nutrients. Nothing major in the name side of things just a normal organic over the counter bottle.
So yesterday i went and purchased some nutrients for the flowering phase.

Bio biz bio bloom:
15340779432781297838610.jpg

Advanced nutrients Big Bud:
1534078067219130675922.jpg

Now get this, as i was about to leave after my purchase the store keeper asked me would i like a free sample so of course i said ok i mean who dont like free stuff. So anyway he hands me a small bottle of
Plagron Sugar Royal:
153407831610187638371.jpg

Now apparently it improves smell and overall taste and also reduces the cultivation period. It is full of amino acids and is suppose to be given to plants once a week during all stage of growth at a ratio of (1:500).
Now here is the thing, the npk of the sugar royal is ( 9-0-0 ) Total nitrogen of which is 8.6% organic nitrogen.

Has any of you guys or gals ever used this and if so have you used it during flowering. Thats a lot of nitrogen to be feeding during the flowering phase aint it. If you ask me its just a bottle of over priced mollasses. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Never tryed that but give it a try after you research it and let us all no hiw it turned out

Never tryed that but give it a try after you research it and let us all no hiw it turned out
I will be trying it on the early skunk auto as they are only small yet. I think there is too much nitrogen it it to feed the purple bud aka (ugly betty). I might be wrong but thats just my 2 cents on it.

I will be trying it on the early skunk auto as they are only small yet. I think there is too much nitrogen it it to feed the purple bud aka (ugly betty). I might be wrong but thats just my 2 cents on it.
I agree, I wouldn't feed anything at your stage of growth with 9=0=0.

I agree, I wouldn't feed anything at your stage of growth with 9=0=0.
Apparently it boosts sugar uptake during flowering. It has some good reviews but im still unsure about it. Seems to high in nitrogen for flowering. I could be wrong tho.

Back
Top Bottom