Nutrient toxicity? Foxtailing

Thanks for your support !
I tried making bubble hash ages ago, but with no luck, we tried to cook cookies and wasted maybe 10g of not so bad smoke. :D now I’d rather trim into 2-3 parts when harvesting and just smoke that stuff. Not the tastiest one, but works and less mess.

Now may I ask why would you think that it should revert her to veg by going 10/14? I’d like to harvest her as soon as I can, because sitting in your place with tent and fans on… you know, it’s still illegal in there, but I found it less stress and time and money and risk consuming than going and buying it from a dealer. :/ in nature it works like that, doesn’t it? I am no pro guy, but some things really interests me lol. I also read on somewhere ages ago about extending night period when comming near to harvest time, like it’s in nature. Tbh I did that before, just never that xtreme like 10/14. Can’t comment on results though. Right now if I am right we’re running 10.45 of light and the rest of darkness. This happened in two steps, first was 11.30 of light and now the one I mentioned before. :) so probably reverting back to 11.30 wouldn’t be a good idea. I am also thinking the earliest harvest time is about 2 weeks from now. :) So let’s wait and see. I’ll update with pics later this day/ tomorrow.

Btw I am considering a THC break somehow, honestly… at least a few days would be good for me I believe.

🫣🤫🤙

Plants Going Back to Vegetative Stage(Hermie)
If the light cycle stays for longer than what it should, we call it a disruption of the dark cycles. And if that continues for quite a few hours, you will see your plants going back to the vegetative stage from flowering. Because too much light during flowering induces the plants to re-vegetate.

However, if your flowers are nearly matured, this won’t happen anyway.

Reason: You may have left the lights on accidentally for quite some time. As result, plants couldn’t get enough darkness to induce the production of Florigen(a flowering hormone). And that eventually reverses the process of flowering and recalls vegetative stage back.

Plants Going Back to Vegetative Stage(Hermie)
If the light cycle stays for longer than what it should, we call it a disruption of the dark cycles. And if that continues for quite a few hours, you will see your plants going back to the vegetative stage from flowering. Because too much light during flowering induces the plants to re-vegetate.

However, if your flowers are nearly matured, this won’t happen anyway.

Reason: You may have left the lights on accidentally for quite some time. As result, plants couldn’t get enough darkness to induce the production of Florigen(a flowering hormone). And that eventually reverses the process of flowering and recalls vegetative stage back.
I never mentioned anything about extended light, I always spoke about extending darkness period, what I did. Like I said I am running 10.45 of light and the rest is night. Some time before, I believe shit might happened, as I found my timer failing. This may be even the cause of this girl’s foxtails 🫣 I’ll try to keep her alive for at least 2wks, somehow, poctures lates, but looks like she’s doing amazingly fine on plagron 👌

I think 11/13 nothing too extreme for her to push her to do things she doesn’t want. :) lets’s hope for the best!

I tried growing autos when I was in UK ( the law is better on drugs there than what we have in LT ), but tbd I didn’t liked it. Compared auto grow with 12/12 ( what I always do ) I am capable of getting better results and I can train and prune my photos even throughout whole flowering period, what I wasn’t able to do with autos, you cut one leaf too much and the growth is stuck for a week or so. :/ but probably that’s the lack of experience with autos, so I decided to go only photos from that time and doing 12/12 I am pretty happy with my results. Plus when i can go to jail… honestly, no time to experiment too mich when u already have a working formula. Usually I am able to harvest around 220g of dried bud in my small tent with 240qb, I believe gettin a bit bigger growroom would increase my yelds by 10-20%, but I am a bit short of space and I am happy that my gf can stand fans sound in our wardrobe lol. :D
I’ll update with pictures of my plant later this day when lights turns on. :)

Ohhh boy she’s beautiful… probably biggest girl I have ever grown lol :D but we still need some time. I am happy with the size, but not with the maturity. Anyway, when I am thinking of like two weeks before when we jad bud rot… now she looks way better and no damn bud rot ( at least I cannot spot ). 🫣👌

98DBAAB7-838C-44F6-9A62-60CA1DD139C8.jpeg

DDBDF816-14B8-47A8-A055-14EAFC90AE06.jpeg

D1B47724-B91E-41FF-9ABE-79EF5DE0B7C1.jpeg

2D430207-78E2-45A0-A413-1A5F19888D17.jpeg

0B0686A1-B953-42D8-B20C-0CE3892836D9.jpeg

A2B0E18E-5233-4E59-8C85-65B712A925A2.jpeg

B1E32F84-9922-4994-8028-97562ECDE4AA.jpeg

C2FFAED5-8F51-45B2-9AF2-46A31276E90A.jpeg

4C20A066-012B-4E8A-A7BF-1D3DB9F7FC0B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom