Nutrient toxicity? Foxtailing

You still have a long ways to go before harvest, so they will have plenty of time to get used to the new nutes
should I increase bloom and pk ?

I’ll be ordering plagron terra bloom and green sensation, i had amazing results using only those two for bloom + sugar royal and cal mag i believe gonna be just perfect.

Thanks everyone!

I don't believe that the elongated tip damage indicates nitrogen.

90% or better of the time it is. starts before it claws. the waxy green will come along with it. without the green it's another stressor, usually heat/ light related.

oddly the plant example you posted does show a claw and also could have been running a touch high on n.

Damn if elongated tips and deep green are a sign then I definitely have some of that going on, and there's a bit of claw and tips going on as well.. I already thought it weird as I'm usually more used to very round leaves with this strain.
I can change to only PK & maybe just a smidgen of the flower feed.

IMG_0698.JPG

Not that I know from nothing, but the paling of the upper leaves w/ strong green veins look like classic Mg deficiency, to me.. for what it's worth. Might want to toss 1/4t of Epsom into your next L of hydro... you seem to be using a bit of ferts in a not overly large container? have you checked soil PH recently?

Hello guys! Thanks everyone for your support, we was running quite well until I saw a bud rot on my ladies biggest bud ! The problem now is I am running low on nutes, I have only one plant and she needs 2wk for earliest finish I think. The good thing is that she looks ‘plastic’ to me, but could do with more trich and that The affected bud was touching wall of my tent, I cut that freakin bud with bud rot and did some defoliation to my girl for better ventilation and to see if there’s more affected areas of the plant. I found none.
Now what would you advice me to do?
— i was thinking maybe 10/14 for quicker finish and keep very close eye on her, if any bud rot appears - cut her straight away, still better than nothing, hm?

Any advice welcome! Thanks. :( :)

E9642E51-466C-404D-BD66-86C2CD000427.jpeg

5B32FA36-A09E-4F71-B6A4-5BFDFF04EC43.jpeg

38690E9B-F7E7-473C-AFAA-0FFCC86A12A5.jpeg

41476483-FA37-45CE-A61B-25FC4A900562.jpeg

0F3D2DA7-317E-4961-871D-96C08F63BEE7.jpeg

82820726-A806-491E-8FD8-8AA6AB0E2867.jpeg

E65DFEF8-8348-46B2-9C1F-9D1B649652A7.jpeg

C2899D96-FAAC-4326-9FEB-08003D66D7DE.jpeg

A526A2CF-085C-4AF8-BE6A-A494079568A7.jpeg

argh noooo budrot.. the archnemesis.

I'd keep a very very close eye on it, and yes ventilate, you already opened up the plant as well a bit, get humidity down a lot, temp up a tad.. It really doesn't hurt to get to arid conditions if the buds are fat like that.
I have a degumidifier inside my tent. I had 29C/ ~50rh when lights on and ~21C/60-70RH when off. Amazing size of buds, but but but… i’ll do more light what means higher temps, lets say 31, but i dunno how to lower my humidity except buying larger dehumidifier. :/ what about my idea cutting some day-time like i said 10/14? It may rush her to finish earlier? Any thoughts?

I have a degumidifier inside my tent. I had 29C/ ~50rh when lights on and ~21C/60-70RH when off. Amazing size of buds, but but but… i’ll do more light what means higher temps, lets say 31, but i dunno how to lower my humidity except buying larger dehumidifier. :/ what about my idea cutting some day-time like i said 10/14? It may rush her to finish earlier? Any thoughts?
I'm lucky I grow in a very dry room so I only need to run the exhaust to get my tent dry.
Just adjust what you can so it's down as much as you can.
Keep a close eye if you spot another spot start harvesting as that means it's in there and a lot more serious than a bud rubbing up against the wall.

Dunno about increasing light, haven't tried that yet, maybe?

I live in 50/50 dry - humid location. Tbh there’s highest levels of precipitation (if its the right word lol) than anywhere in our country. The thing is I think I touched other nug with my hand which removed bud rotted leaf. I am just considering 10/14 and less water when feeding, maybe more occasionaly, but not 2l like usual, but maybe 1l. Dunno what to do, just keep an eye and hope for the best. :x as even for me those girls looks too young. :/ and I don’t want to finish with poor wuality bud ;((

next grow I am ordering bioBloom + plagron green sensation, i have biobizz bioveg and calmag aswell + plagron sugar royal. So hlaf organics/ half minerals. Will defo consider one more dehumidifier or a larger one and maybe a fan upgrade, as if I want to grow that size nugs I need to work something out, plus I believe I will be sterilizing my growing tent after this one. Let’s hope for the best.

I am drying what wasn’t affected of that nug, I’ll try it in a few days, will update later this/next evening.

Any suggestions welcome! Thx

ouch. where are you ? high side day temps and dark cycle rh are both problematic. the temp and rh swing is where the mold issue arises.

more /better circ can help internally. exhausting scrubbed air direct to outdoor is the first place to go if not already there. internal circ will only do so much.

adding ac dehum etc will depend on native climate if you really need to, and adds layers of expense.

ouch. where are you ? high side day temps and dark cycle rh are both problematic. the temp and rh swing is where the mold issue arises.

more /better circ can help internally. exhausting scrubbed air direct to outdoor is the first place to go if not already there. internal circ will only do so much.

adding ac dehum etc will depend on native climate if you really need to, and adds layers of expense.

Not even a layer of expense, but sound as well. Lithuania, I have no chance to vent outside. And it’s illegal in here lol :/ my grow tent sits in my wardrobe which is in my bedroom and I live with gf. I am good that she’s ok with sound and smell lol. As for this grow probably I can do nothing, just keep a good eye and hope for the best. I am still going 12/12, but thinking about 10/14, what do you think?
Plus more time between feedings.

Ordered bioBizz bioBloom and Plagron Green Sensation ( 250ml 40€ lol )

Hola!
Finished bioBizz bioBloom and TopMax, now waiting for plagron. Hope no lag from seller / delivery company. No signs of bud rot. 11.5/12.5, but probably will go 10-11/14-13.
Attaching few photos, plus gave her fishmix as well.

2BCEC665-1EFD-42E2-BBB4-D90B5F0D231E.jpeg

E686394D-1122-494B-88D0-6E67A338AD4C.jpeg

Hello once again! I am not sure if anyone reads or finds this interesting, but still I am updating. :D i ran put of biobizz, my nutes-guy lagged for a week, now on biobloom and plagron green sensation and sugar royal + calmag + i gave her 2 last feedings maybe 1-2m of fishmix. Also I cut day time, now we’re running 10.45/13.15 lol. I managed to get temps no more than 29.9 when lights on and humidity no more than 52 when lights off.

Ho long do you think til harvest? As i am runnin really low on my previous ak47 harvest, even thinking of cutting some popcorn buds from her till she finishes, any thoughts?

All advices are welcome. Have a nice one!

🤙

1B380816-1C0B-43F0-AE35-4F3467811980.jpeg

848D5665-7167-4792-B879-DCD289BB5ED7.jpeg

C308BA6C-17A2-48D3-915D-ACB3622796F3.jpeg

Hiya - I leave buds like that the longest cos they are airy and need time to go fat/solid
I never take popcorn samples, never much good so when I run low I just take a break, kind of resets your tolerance
I understand you, but three days is max I can last without smoking. :/ trying to cope somehow with it, but probably not this time. :/ but I agree, a break would be good. that’s why i am thinking of getting some of that airy stuff til my biggest buds finishes their job lol. :D it’s much faster and nicer with plagron tbh. Less hassle. :) bu a bit on expensive side. worth it.

I can last about a week without stressing her and then maybe another week with samples.

Btw how long do u think til she really finishes?

Personally I wouldn't change 12/12 cycle. If you go 14/10 you could potentially push them back into veg, or push it into hermaphrodite.

This was my foxtailing bush. It still smoked extremely well. It took about 15days longer to mature than others.

Not knowing alot of details about your run, I would say upwards of 30days left. Hopefully earlier. But it's never worth it to rush. Especially in your circumstance in Lithuania. If you need to take a minor break from smoking. Meditation does help. It's hard. No lie. You will feel foolish at first. But it's worth the tolerance to drop a bit every now and again.

You have @Emilya Green involved. She is truly talented. She has a wealth of knowledge in her journals. I'm still trying to catch up.

Foxtailing ogpapa

Well, I confess to cleaning oil from pipes and smoking the stuff from the bottom of the grinder mesh etc, and cookies
I don't like to guess-judge, but I reckon you got another 2-3 weeks to go until they are frosty pine cones
No judgement. We have all had our share of hard times. Some countries have it much harder than others. Fortunately for America, drugs are readily available. Both legal and illegal.

He could also make hash, butter and oils with leftovers for a rainy day. Or when your down and out. Better than nothing.

My buddy makes some nasty as* butter. But stonededer it gets you for hours.

Back
Top Bottom