Nutrients problem

Kye111

420 Member
Hey guys,
I have a clone of zkittlez glue I started late August outdoors in a pot. Growing in a lowes bought soil with no nutes added. I'm using fox farms big 3 as per chart. I'm probably about week 3-4 into flowering and have noticed the leaves turning yellow in spots on an otherwise healthy plant (i think). I'm not great identifying problems like this can anybody help? Thanks

20220922_171439.jpg

20220922_171433.jpg

20220922_165923.jpg

First, welcome and congratulations, your plants look real nice.

Are you using cal mag? That could be the start of a cal mag deficiency (among other things). Also, since you’re using synthetic nutes have you done a flush to clear salts out of the soil? That can cause a “lockout” of nutrients.

Thanks guys. I was leaning toward the cal/mag deficiency but was sure and didn't want to just add something. I have been flushing even though I have left her out in a couple of hard rains by accident. Again thanks for the help.

Hi @Kye111 :ciao:

I know it sounds obvious, but do a quick double-check on the underside of the leaves to rule out mites
The blotches actually look like clusters of tiny spots, localized - a CaMg def would show over the whole plant
Hope I'm wrong and just paranoid about the little F... erm, darlings

Hi Roy,
Thanks for the concern but I don't believe it to be a pest problem. I have battled spider mites early on and got rid of them quick. It's a small plant that's only about 1ft by 2ft. I started it as more of an experiment of what would happen to a clone that was in veg for 3 weeks under weak lights to go right outside at late August. I'm kind of surprised to see where she has got to. Not hoping for much of anything just experience.
Happy growing

20220923_070610.jpg

Back
Top Bottom