Obama is Open for Questions; Decriminalize MJ!

I read like a week ago that on his site the most asked question on his polls was something like "will you decraminalize marijuana so it can be taxed/regulated/ by the government..." and i think he said no :( :( :( but HOPEFULLY i read wrong....I cant wait till they legalize it already and i can just get a prescription...I heard michigan passed medical marijuana on dec 4.

I am counting the days till bush is history. Happy New Year! I hope Obama does come through because then, our government will back down too.

I read like a week ago that on his site the most asked question on his polls was something like "will you decraminalize marijuana so it can be taxed/regulated/ by the government..." and i think he said no :( :( :( but HOPEFULLY i read wrong....I cant wait till they legalize it already and i can just get a prescription...I heard michigan passed medical marijuana on dec 4.

On round one Obama's reply was that he was not in support of legalization.

I wasn't too suprised at that since we're not even decriminalized yet.

I'm hoping the top question this round is more focused

"i.e will you follow through on your campaign promised and halt the DEA raids. Would you support the Hinchey-Rohrabacher Amendment to prevent Federal interference with State law." Reference Guide:The Hinchey-Rohrbacher Amendment (2003 - 2006)

or

"will you support HR5843 Barney Franks & Ron Paul's bill to decriminilize"

We need to walk before we run in my opinion, though I'd love to see legalization.

Back
Top Bottom