Obama+Weed = ?

not lies if we use our college critical thinking standards.

All politicians lie, Obama is a politician, therefore, must mean he lies.

Go figure as honest tax payers are busted by the man (the guys with ski masks and assault rifles) who work for a federal agency.

And, in fact Osama, Obama, whatever you call him states he will not use federal resources to combat medical Marijuana.

This is James in Nevada, runs a place to help people get legally, and medically licensed.

I was chatting with this guy when this went down. A few days later i read about it.

Owner Reacts to Drug Raids - - 8 News NOW

did i mention he has licenses on a federal level as a non-profit organization. And, fully licensed in the state of Nevada.

Yes, Lies!!!!

It hurt his re-election votes by not honoring what he had promised in his pre-presidency campaign. He said he would not use goverment resources to mess with "legal" pot practices, however, he has more DEA raids in his 3.5 years than any other presidency. He lost my vote by being a liar, and not that he is just wiping his @ss with the constitution, I have lost all faith in Obama.. Drones, NDAA, Raids, and more.... military and police state dictator, thats what he is...

And if not, he is just a drone to the real "powers" that be....

Well there is only so much that Obama can do. Marijuana, just like alcohol, is a state's right. The federal government does not get as involved in the issue as the state does. When people want pot to be decriminalized they go to there state senate. If they pass the bill it goes into affect as a law thus making marijuana legal (in certain quantities) in that state. You can look up more information on your state's views on marijuana at 17 Legal Medical Marijuana States and DC - Medical Marijuana - ProCon.org

I'am sure that if romney gets in this will be a priorety

Back
Top Bottom