Oh Happy Days!

I use a double boiler (I use a ceramic non-stick frying pan on a large pot of boiling water that fit nicely together, no teflon!) on a hotplate out in my back yard with plenty of airflow.
I use 99.9% iso alcohol, and it works great. You just have to add your carrier oil (like coconut oil) at the right time at the end or you end up with a hard lump, lol.

I actually make oil for smoking, and then if I make brownies, I just melt the oil into the butter...

I will be making CBD Oil for the wife to ingest once I order, and grow, some Candida (CBD Strain) that has almost no THC. The CB Dream I have now is a 1:1 strain, so it still gets you high (which is good for me, I need the THC too). She needs something she can use and still drive etc...

Another harvest today, two CB Dream. Looks like maybe 3-4oz? I'll see how my estimates are once it dries. I have one "Green Crack" to chop in a couple days, once I have room to dry it and keep it seperate. Maybe an oz there...

Making oil, will use it to make brownies tomorrow.

Oil turned out amazing, just did a real quick wash of the shake, and evaporated with a fan instead of the rice cooker. I only got about half a gram (from 2 plants worth of shake) so will keep this for smoking, and do another longer wash to make oil for my brownies...

Another harvest today, two CB Dream. Looks like maybe 3-4oz? I'll see how my estimates are once it dries.

After a couple days drying, I can already see I'm WAY too high on my estimate. I think maybe 2 oz if I'm lucky :( Oh well, only 3 weeks til another harvest...

2 CB Dream netted 75g and the one Green Crack was 15g. Seems the Green Crack only net about 15g each and the CB Dream about 35g each.

Harvested 3 more CB Dream, 105g total, so very consistent at about 35g each plant so far.

I use a DWC clone machine, and once roots pop, I put em in red plastic cups and veg for about a week, then pop em in their final pots, and put them into flower.

Next harvest will be 8 Green Crack in about 2.5 weeks, then 10 CB Dream 3 weeks later... I've always been topping (fiming) but these 10 CB Dream are not topped at all, and were veg'd longer (a week?) We'll see how that turns out.

I'm so happy to be smoking my own stuff now, and not running out! I don't seem to be getting ahead yet, but I'll get there...

I suppose that's not quite accurate, my script is 4g per day, which I could never afford, I was lucky if I could afford 1 or 2g per day. Now, I have the ability to use what I need, and not worry about the financial issue.

Besides, gardening is a great way to spend my time, probably therapeutic as well... :)

Harvested a nice size Green Crack yesterday, made oil, and brownies from the oil... Ate 2 about midnight, slept like a log till the dog woke us up at 5am... I got up, and promptly went back to bed, I felt like I do when I take my sleeping pills and wake up in the middle of the night. Guess these ones turned out quite a bit stronger than my previous ones. Lol...

Gee, good thing I didn't overdose huh? :)

Seriously, ingesting thc is a great way to help you sleep through the night if pain keeps waking you up, and I love "perpetual harvest" gardening, so I can make my brownies every couple weeks...

Back
Top Bottom