Oh.. i forgot this haha!

TheOregonian

SUP GUYS!!!! :adore:

soooo happy to be apart of this.. i have been on this site from like 8pm-3am almost every day for the last week.
the reason being is, i am moving to hawaii this summer, and me and my friend(who im moving in with, he already lives there) are going to grow us, and everyone on the island.. some god damned good bud[hopefully] im soo excited this is one of the only things that has been keeping me from going insane kooped up in the house because of the snow, that and smokin lots!
:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:
uh yea.. so pretty much i have 4 seeds rite now, im going to be soo sad if more than one from each strain goes male, cos that would mean that i wouldnt be able to get anything out of that strain..
as for strains i have 2 of each, humbodlt gold and ORanGE kush.
^im super stoked for the humbodlt:goof:, thats the one that i deffinantly dont want to turn male. ill be sad

anyways.. the main thing and point that i wanted to get across to you guys is this..

!!!I LOVE YOU!!!! :ganjamon:

Re: Oh shit.. i forgot this haha!

You have great energy Oregonian!!!
I hope you start a journal here!! Big fans of Hawaii grows' here!
:bong:

Re: Oh shit.. i forgot this haha!

Im stoked to start growing in hawaii!

do you have any info on the 2 strains that i picked up?

my friend just brought them back for me from humbodlt so im pretty sure their authentic

High and welcome to the 420 community!

You can find lots of info in this forum Seeds, Clones & Strains - 420 Magazine

The search button can help you narrow it down even more. Good luck with your grow.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom