Hey - Second timer back wondering if i should do a journal - Frisian Duck by DP

2bobtenter

im about 14 days in now in there with frisian duck , sad auto by sweetseeds, kritic 70 by kannibia,and old faithfull seedmans cronic ryder auto , what u think guys im not the greatest at journals and being second im not to sure if i should i tend to miss lots of info i feel . be good to know what ya all think if yeah or neah lol :Namaste: :thanks:

Thanks L.A for the encouragement , :Namaste:, i followed the advice and done my first journal nd it was fun sharing with 420 mag i made a couple off friends with it , but couldnt commit to it the way i should be due to certain issues with my health was getting very exhausting , i managed t pick myself up a refractometer at a price i couldnt walk away from if it turns out to be off no use for this purpose im sure as my exprience grows so will my knowledge in interputing it and applying it to these and my tomatoes. i cant see any journals for frisian duck autos by DP when i searched for to see if any info on the strain etc , im so looking forward to watching these 4 strains develop . at the mo there all just around 14 days from first full formed leaves and have done so much better than the TDs i done for my first grow , the frisian duck is around 4" tall and at tops on her 5-6 nodes all 4 are similair in no of nodes the kritic 70 is also around 4 " high and same with the SAD of SweetSeeds, but for some reason the cronic ryder off seedsman not joint doctor is double in height , im worrying incase male supposed to be feminized seed so keeping eyes on it as no clue if this is normal for that strain . i will sleep on it tonight about starting a journal thanks LA for ur encouragment again , :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom