Oh no: are these male pistils?

High all,
Newb to this site so again high.
Having a chew where had few hermies on bounce with my grows, good tolerable temps, good light cycles, not a mark on leaves all checked twice daily supping loads (nft hydro) sealed light tight grow room.
Obviously para and think happening again. My last house I Never xperienced seeds ever, weird af. Anyway getting sick of now, only thing I changed was timer one hour back with UK clock change but can't see that being cause.
I always gro a few little autos for quick bud while waiting in same grow area with 12 hours after vegging. Had builders in house do had a break for 6 months but paying for buds skinting me tf..
Anyway did a small bubba kush from quenn seeds I believe didn't see any signs of seeds during grow was literally a tiny compact plant that pulled and hot seeds in, no yellow flowers nanas nowt and never had an issue with an auto.
Got different varieties going on. Chemdawg and Cindy 99 look unaffected but slow to flower as very sativa dominant; critical fruit punch was looking mint but now got these calyxs that I'm concerned about, trans siberian is fucked I think.
Can you confirm that inside of female calyxs aren't hard I onkw answer lol...
Pics to for you confirm my worries attached..
Absolutely sick to death of it ffs... Sorry for whining.
First pics trans siberian, last pics critical orange punch, they're f****d aren't they?
Cheers

20220424_122454.jpg

20220424_122625.jpg

20220424_122705.jpg

20220424_122650.jpg

20220424_122912.jpg

Good mornin males don't produce pistils... It's hard to tell from the photos but it does look like the top three photos have calyxes swollen with seed... Did you try to squeeze one of them to see if a seed pops out? But just could you take natural light photos of the plant in the last two pictures...hard to see

Those are seeds from what I can see. From my experience and numerous seed runs I have made; those are seeds. It appears you have a Hermie.

You can either trash it or wait a few more weeks to mature the seeds and harvest them. There doesn't appear to be any smokable buds.

As mentioned a picture under regular light would help; but I see seeds, and a bunch of them.

If you grow them out to maturity and replant the seeds the odds of having the future plants do the same thing are great. They will probably do the same thing.

Thanks folks, no flowers upto now not one, weird some parts of the trans siberian are normal so I'm guessing it's a true hermie. Ironic thing is I've grown white Russian a few times and done spectacularly well off them, thought I'd give these a whirl as similar sort of mix and norm reliable big yielding paint pot buds easy going plants. I've got a biggish pc fan with a green light which shouldn't be causing issues but suspecting it is. More doh to unreliable skanksters grrrr..

Gutted. Was gonna be a good producer by the looks of things, other was Cindy 99 that only had week veg but hey ho, just hope chemdawg and critical orange punch, blackberry moonrocks and fat banana stay OK, no flowers on any of the hermies but defo seeds especially in the Cindy 99..
Reassessed massively before this grow wtf is going on? All that time and think heyyy they're going great and shit bomb goes off n head, f**k....

20220424_153313.jpg

I knew when the trans went from looking norm to stretching n whispy at ends it was game over but didn't want to admit.. Lie n learn. Hermied buds still quite stinky so some whizxy hash coming up... Need to do my car n camper anyway... Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom