Ohio Looking to Ban Home Grow

I see them all as equally evil POS that are clearly bought and paid for by the top 1%.
The system is corrupt and broken and only way to fix it at this point is about 10% of population to stand up and forcibly put a stop to the insanity.

Both parties are corrupt, neither works for the bottom 99% at all and I mean flat zero.
The entire corporate media is flat out lying 100% of the time.
There's only one way left to fix this, sadly I don't see it happening.

Ohio’s Gov is now telling misleading stories about the state voting to legal cannabis use.

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine claimed last week that fentanyl-laced pot is a threat to the state as he urged last-minute changes to the law Ohio voters approved last month, but one doctor—trained in the field of overdose prevention—said those stories have been debunked and shouldn’t be perpetuated by leaders. Instead, they should focus on real issues such as fentanyl that’s administered in other ways.

Ohio’s Gov is now telling misleading stories about the state voting to legal cannabis use.

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine claimed last week that fentanyl-laced pot is a threat to the state as he urged last-minute changes to the law Ohio voters approved last month, but one doctor—trained in the field of overdose prevention—said those stories have been debunked and shouldn’t be perpetuated by leaders. Instead, they should focus on real issues such as fentanyl that’s administered in other ways.

Republicans don’t want you to get your weed! They block Democrats every time!!! Pathetic losers

I wonder why that is.....anyone have any idea.
The Republican party is often times swayed by religion. Religion has no place in government however they feel compelled to monitor and police in the name of their god. Cannabis is no different. Yeah they see the money it can generate but they also have to please their constituents who are against cannabis. Look at Ohio. Issue 2 didn't pass overwhelmingly. There are still many against all this and they are pissed off they lost. The Republican majority in Ohio fell asleep and assumed this issue would fail. Now they scramble to try and save face with the voters by enacting more restrictions not outlined in the issue.

Eventually this will all settle and they will realize life goes on even without the guidance of their godly ways.

Yeah they see the money it can generate but they also have to please their constituents who are against cannabis.
I don't think that's true. Poll after poll show a majority of the population is in favor of legalization.

But, when it comes to ballots the wording and the misinformation campaigns around them come out in full force. Most people are too lazy to do their own research and so rely on what they are being spoon fed by those in power.

Each side presents only the side that supports their position.

My view is it should be between me and my Doctor as to whether or not we think it would help me medically, not some political hack deciding things on popularity or their own biases.

is in Gov DeWine said early in his tenure that no Cannabis in Ohio during his terms, now pie in his face. Kind of funny that his government is doing everything possible to stop the advance of MJ here. In the vote about 5 years ago they changed the wording at the election booth so many voted wrong. If you live in Ohio tighten your belt it is going to be a rocky road to legal weed. The people have spoke. The vote was 57% for legal weed, 43% against in all of Ohio, in political terms that is considered a landslide. And every voting adult I know is a Republican and they all voted to legalize.

The vote was 57% for legal weed, 43% against in all of Ohio, in political terms that is considered a landslide. And every voting adult I know is a Republican and they all voted to legalize.
There is more to it than simply how many voted for the issue. A vote of 57% for 43% against in all of Ohio is not the whole picture landslide or not. I would be more concerned about the

For Ohio's November election 49% of registered voters in Ohio cast a ballot. Of those, 57% voted in favor of the Cannabis issue meaning that the other 43% voted against it or did not care and so did not mark their ballot either way.

More importantly what is up with the 51% of registered voters who did not bother to show up at their polling location or bother to do a mail in ballot. I would be more concerned about the people who did not think this was an important issue because if it comes down to another referendum or issue that ends up on the next ballot then how they vote at that time will become very important.

Of course they want ban home grown. Can't make money off it . It's all about money and power over it. Age old illness man has. To bad world not same as before. Now it's pretty much law of the land. Leader of country sure can't lead . They want the money. Lmao.

Why would you worry about the 51% of voting citizens that did not vote they never will, Ohio is not radically different than where you live. I have some worries but that is not one of them. You are also right about it being about money. The state wants full control of the growing, sales and distribution. Just go into the State Liquor stores each store sells the same liquors, same size, same price at a state liquor store.

Why would you worry about the 51% of voting citizens that did not vote they never will, Ohio is not radically different than where you live.
In most elections where the people are selecting mayors, council members and dogcatchers there are fewer voters bothering to show up. The point is that there was a referendum or issue on the ballot at the same election and when that happens then more people come out just because they feel strongly one way or another on the issue.

I would have thought that more registered voters would have shown up because of the issue of legalizing recreational or adult use. That would have pushed the numbers up to 55% or a bit higher for registered voters casting a ballot.

In most elections where the people are selecting mayors, council members and dogcatchers there are fewer voters bothering to show up. The point is that there was a referendum or issue on the ballot at the same election and when that happens then more people come out just because they feel strongly one way or another on the issue.

I would have thought that more registered voters would have shown up because of the issue of legalizing recreational or adult use. That would have pushed the numbers up to 55% or a bit higher for registered voters casting a ballot.
I’m sure glad I live in a state where recreational is legal and growing is too. I live next door to a CPD and loved 🥰 when his cop buddies would have a bbq. I never failed to spark 🔥 one out on my deck where they all could smell it. Lmao 🤣 Good times! CL🍀

I’m sure glad I live in a state where recreational is legal and growing is too.
Same here in Michigan. We can't grow or smoke where it is visible to the public so no front porch. If it is in our backyard and not visible then no problem.

Only thing is that I have the parking lot for a social organization behind me and one of their driveways to the parking lot along one side of the yard. Since there is no privacy fence what happens in the backyard is visible to the public so I get to practice my stealth growing every summer.

Same here in Michigan. We can't grow or smoke where it is visible to the public so no front porch. If it is in our backyard and not visible then no problem.

Only thing is that I have the parking lot for a social organization behind me and one of their driveways to the parking lot along one side of the yard. Since there is no privacy fence what happens in the backyard is visible to the public so I get to practice my stealth growing every summer.
We’re not supposed to be visible to the public but I don’t think they can do anything about on my deck. If they could’ve they would’ve. lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom