Older bud new growth

tommy c

420 Member
This plant started week 8 of flower today. Im concerned about the new growth, all help and comments are appreciated!

20220918_182022.jpg

20220918_181958.jpg

Had that with some jack herer (a mechanical timer coming on during dark period). End result wasn't pretty, but was unusually powerful after the double flowering episode ...
I'd regularly pull any brown bits/dead leaf to deter rot and let it go another 6 weeks + (as in thats what I did ... not advising)

Well if you are flushing aka starving it to death its probly not gonna give you very much more chop a bud off dry it out and se what you got if you have another ready to start flower chop it up and try again

Had that with some jack herer (a mechanical timer coming on during dark period). End result wasn't pretty, but was unusually powerful after the double flowering episode ...
I'd regularly pull any brown bits/dead leaf to deter rot and let it go another 6 weeks + (as in thats what I did ... not advising)
I had a jack herer that got heat stress reveg the colas stretched out about a foot and a half with marble sized buds looked like a perfect Christmas tree let it go like 16 weeks but it wasn't worth a shit

I had a jack herer that got heat stress reveg the colas stretched out about a foot and a half with marble sized buds looked like a perfect Christmas tree let it go like 16 weeks but it wasn't worth a shit
If the Trichomes say it's done.... It's done. Go by the Trichs.

Back
Top Bottom