One product that has worked 8/8 times to pass drug tests

Screenshot_20210131-145812_Chrome.jpg

Strip natural cleanser.
Hands down the best I've ever used.
I'm a heavy smoker.
Used to use synthetic piss. But they can test for that now. Sugar content is too high. They realized everyone coming in to get tested were "diabetics" And I failed 2 times with the synthetic piss.

So I tried this strip cleanser.
It's worked over 8 times in a row..
Its brutal stuff. Let me make that clear. It tastes horrible. BUT IT WORKS.

**INSTRUCTIONS**
(given to me by local hemp shop)

1. No excersise or working out 2 days before drug test
2. No alcohol, no weed, no fruit juices 2 days before drug test
3. Drink on an empty stomach 2 hours before your drug test (30 minutes after your last meal)
Reason for this is everyone reacts different. You may have to relieve yourself in more ways than one.
4. After you slam the contents of the bottle fill up the bottle with straight water and slam ALL OF IT.
5. Urinate 2 or 3 times before your test.
6. Take your test and pass. No piss bags. No warming pads. No pat downs. Just some disgusting liquid that works.

If you don't follow those instructions. Don't come back and tell me it didn't work.
I've used this religiously because its worked for me. And I've been taking drug tests for work on the rigs for 15 years now

Screenshot_20210131-145812_Chrome.jpg

Strip natural cleanser.
Hands down the best I've ever used.
I'm a heavy smoker.
Used to use synthetic piss. But they can test for that now. Sugar content is too high. They realized everyone coming in to get tested were "diabetics" And I failed 2 times with the synthetic piss.

So I tried this strip cleanser.
It's worked over 8 times in a row..
Its brutal stuff. Let me make that clear. It tastes horrible. BUT IT WORKS.

**INSTRUCTIONS**
(given to me by local hemp shop)

1. No excersise or working out 2 days before drug test
2. No alcohol, no weed, no fruit juices 2 days before drug test
3. Drink on an empty stomach 2 hours before your drug test (30 minutes after your last meal)
Reason for this is everyone reacts different. You may have to relieve yourself in more ways than one.
4. After you slam the contents of the bottle fill up the bottle with straight water and slam ALL OF IT.
5. Urinate 2 or 3 times before your test.
6. Take your test and pass. No piss bags. No warming pads. No pat downs. Just some disgusting liquid that works.

If you don't follow those instructions. Don't come back and tell me it didn't work.
I've used this religiously because its worked for me. And I've been taking drug tests for work on the rigs for 15 years now
UHH no all drink sand products do not DETOX THC they have you drink a ton ow fluid which DILUTES your bladder which is what actually is happening not the product you got took its called marketing . ALL dilution is risky as it depend s on your use and amount of water consumed . just as easy to fail from not enough or get a negative Dilute and re test from drinking too much facts

Just drink water. No cokes or tea, just water and you will piss clean 75% of the time, unless you're a fat ass. If that's the case, good luck :roorrip:
°raise hand° I'm a fatty

Tea has many beneficial properties for detoxing. Teas naturally contain flavonoids and catechins, which are powerful antioxidants. Extra health benefits include heart health, blood sugar control in folks with type 2 diabetes, and improved cognition.

But to each their own.

I think it had to do more with metabolism.

Flushing your body should be done safely.

• Limit alcohol
  • Focus on sleep
  • Drink more water
  • Reduce processed/sugary foods
  • Eat antioxidant-rich foods
  • Eat foods high in prebiotics
  • Decrease your salt intake
  • Stay active

Back
Top Bottom