Opened closet well on 12/12 time!

Bulldog3500

Ok so a few days ago my clock went off early (about 10:15 rather then the normal 11:30) and I did what I always do I go and open my closet (A.K.A the grow "room") and I realised it was still dark in the closet so I closed it right away and thought everything would be fine (my room was dark for the most part only my black lights were on. So I reset my clock and thought nothing more about it until the next day when I accidentally F***ing opened the Da** door early again! so it has been about a week since the double mishap but the plants are still not growing as well as they were (little to no real bloom growth) and I really need to know how to start them growing again. I really need help it is my first grow that has made it to the flowering stage (My first crop died except for one plant) I would really like to see some good yields from it.

black lights are what is messing it up, not peeking in for a few seconds.
black lights are giving out lumens which is messing up the cycle. if you need to work or go in during the dark hours then use a green light.

black lights are what is messing it up, not peeking in for a few seconds.
black lights are giving out lumens which is messing up the cycle. if you need to work or go in during the dark hours then use a green light.

I just have them in my room I never ment to open the closet at all when it was dark, does having black lights around the plants when the lights are on and the door is open hurt the plants???

no black lights don't hurt the plants when the lights are on

Back
Top Bottom