Opinions expertise please

Pretty patient experience, and yh I have small bud on heater on a spoon yeo happy friday 420
Here is the thing if you want to maximize your harvest you need to cover ever inch under the light. Weather its 1 or 5 or 10 girls. You can't waste an inch of available light.
Then your light . I don't know what you have available where you are. But there are alot of sponsors that will do their best to get a light to you.
For same amount of euros in electricity you will improve everything about your girls.
I can recommend some economical options if you like.
If you are going to spend 4 months doing something you should be pulling 4 months worth of smoke minimum. If your not then its time to up your game.
I hope your harvest is fantastic smoke and your thrilled. :bong:
Just something to think about my friend. :Namaste:
Bill

As ya say if gonna do it, just buy decent light, fully loaded up no messing.
Right you got your feet wet . You can do it. Fill that room.
Bill

I thought 63 days and lights out, but going to sit another week, see if the trichomes change from cloudy

Not long now 420 ppl..
IMG-20210506-WA0005.jpeg

Guess my yield people.

I'm away working for 5days, and temp will be 16c to 18c in cupboard with fan on low..

Yeah guess my yield, il be weighing fri evening when get back home.

Roll on friday sailors

Yeah, cracking the stems with pliers totally beefs them up to support the weight of bigger buds. I love doing it
Hi there just budding in is there a certain way to pinch them w pliers? I’m getting ready to flip hopefully next week and just finished some LST on my 3 girls. Mind if I tag you in my grow journal? Happy growing

Hi there just budding in is there a certain way to pinch them w pliers? I’m getting ready to flip hopefully next week and just finished some LST on my 3 girls. Mind if I tag you in my grow journal? Happy growing
Hi! I pinch the stem until I feel a pop and the branch flops over (at the pinch site). Please do tag me if you have questions, etc

Well bill and 420 ppl, I got back early from working away and the buds seemed pretty dry, so I stripped them off sticks and weight was a massive 2oz lol, as you say good lighting, bigger pots. Nice fresh smoke it seems.
Not enough light =airy buds?
16209041811317106772937612599133.jpg

Well have my weed in airtight containers, and feel it is drawing out the water... will this weed get stronger or is the potency set in stone now ????? Mucho gratzio

Well have my weed in airtight containers, and feel it is drawing out the water... will this weed get stronger or is the potency set in stone now ????? Mucho gratzio
The potency is all ready there. Your objective now is to cure it slowly and properly to lock everything in. And to get rid of chlorophyll taste.
It is what it is. Some pure sativas have light airy buds that still put you on your but. Proof is in the smoke my friend.
Good work :welldone:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom