Orange Hill Special & Purple Kush - HPS & LED - Grow

Did you catch the dreaded bronchial pneumonia? That stuff is awful! Fatigue that you just can't overcome! :thedoubletake:

If so, hang in there. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's survivable. It's a month later for me, and I feel almost normal again.

Did you catch the dreaded bronchial pneumonia? That stuff is awful! Fatigue that you just can't overcome! :thedoubletake:

If so, hang in there. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's survivable. It's a month later for me, and I feel almost normal again.

Hi Graytail. I had a pretty bad chest infection that laid me up a while. I have harvested all 5 plants now and hanging them up to dry, although the normal OHS could probably have done with one more week to pack on some more weight but what the hell. The purple kush is nice and frosty and gleaming with resin. Mind you, if there is one part of growing I don't like its the trimming :tokin: Here are some pre-harvest pics.

mutant_OHS.jpg

OHS.jpg

purple_kush_1.jpg

purple_kush_21.jpg

purple_kush_3.jpg

Will post up some dry weights once they are all dry and trimmed.

Time for a final update. After hanging for 5 days and a further five days in paper bags after trimming the plants are now dry. I am rather disappointed in the results of this grow so I will be changing a few things for my next grow like getting myself a proper grow tent for a start.
The purple kushes came in at 94.7 grams dry and the normal OHS was 38.5 grams for a total of 133.2 grams. Considering I was using a total of 580watts of mixed Led and Hps lighting in a 6 square ft. space I reckon I could have done a lot better. One OHS going rogue on me certainly didn't help as that cut down on my yield and I didn't bother weighing that one, hardly anything on it and its all going in my trim.
First pic is the normal OHS jarred up :

OHS_in_jar.jpg

and these are the purple kushes :

purple_kush13.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom