Orange juice- cure for the panicky stoner?

rockbottomchica

someone once told me that chugging orange juice between hits would prevent the panics. When I smoke to the point of inability to operate heavy machinery, my mind suddenly panicks and I get extremely high-strung, to the point of discomfort rather than content. does anyone know if this trick works? I know that a glass of orange juice in the morning helps to awaken and stimulate the mind. so would it have the same effect on a strun-out stoner??

I get the panics when im by myself or my friend passes out on a bed and im by myself. Hear voices and shit. But i guess the best thing is to just keep ya self occupied. Try the oj shit and report back if it helps

Hate OJ, gives me tummy aches.

The last time I got freaked out is cuz the coffee maker moved and I still have no clue why. I don't think dowsing it w/ OJ would've helped.

ive drank oj between hits cause i was thirstey....

All i know is that oranges (and most fruits) are GREAT munchie foods...

i'm usually a very mellow and down-to-earth chick, so this paranoia thing is a real mystery. there's gotta be something with the THC that brings it out in me. So if it's a chemical reaction, the's gotta be another chemical to counteract it. But what is it???

Hawker said:
not true.

however, if you fel sick after drinking, eat bread. it absorbs alchohol
Anything with starch. Pretzels are good to kill some of it also.

I get paranoid as fuck sometimes when i smoke to much, but it's usually myself thinking to much about it. Keeping your mind occupied on someting other than how high you are, or who is around you seeing how high you are, might work for you.

I never panic when i'm stoned really... I remember one time, me and my friend was walking in Hamar (a nearby city) stoned as hell, and since hash actually give you way more paranoia he freaked out. I was just walking around laughing like an idiot :)

Back
Top Bottom