Orange Kush - 12/12 from seed - Nov 23

Here it is & it's new hps light...
DSCF0505.jpg

DSCF0506.jpg

The seedling is doing good. It's in the 3 gallon now. Roots were nice and it was easy enough to get out of the canister. No sign it knew got moved. Hps is installed and it's right under it. 4" tall w/2" of stem under the surface. It's got room to grow now. no pix. camera issues but i now have a place to develop 35mm so i can use the nikor lenses.

OK Lights more lights, action, camera, film cannister. Are the clear potted ones going to be changed out of their pots> Sometimes lights and heat cause clear plastic containers to possibly grow algea or spore mold in them, damaging the roots. Any sign of this? And from here the plants look a little thirsty?

I havent noticed the algae but the ones in jugs are getting moved to 3-5 gal but not till after some more harvest action. They are clones for my other grow i was using the clear plastic jugs by necessity & for root monitoring. I see them every 5-10 minutes when the lights on, so i can catch stuff early. Good call on the thirsty, that was the day or maybe even 2 days before the nutes got here and they was some dry dogs, but they're tough and now well fed & hydrated.

i couldnt tell any difference on that chaosridden. i had 1 jug that was duct taped and 2 that were'nt. those clones all turned out awesome. i just didnt have to guess when those needed transplanted. thanx for tip though. The orange kush was female and was adopted and doing good. almost all was cleared for my current grow of 'black' pearl and queen.

that looks nice man. i got the same size plant growing right now. i dont have a hardcore setup yet its very basic but it is growing imn a week and 2 days into it now. its the Orange kush i was wondering if u have any advise on this strain in general. hit me up with a PM

.... ok that was a lie i just got the account and didnt see the entire set up. fucking nice bro!!

Back
Top Bottom