600W Cree CXB3590 - Coco - Canna Nutes - 4x4

I see bubble hash in your future. Or butter or oils or tinctures... :)

I currently have no means of processing any trimmings :/. Come hangout and help a brotha out!

Looking good LB, love the way your lights fill up that tent, 600 watts of cobs seems to be about right for that space to reach genetic potential!

Keep it up man! Always watching . . .

It's getting upgraded to 900-1200w of strips in a couple months. Then the 600w fixture is getting crammed into a smaller 3x3 tent!

I currently have no means of processing any trimmings :/. Come hangout and help a brotha out!
Freeze all of your frosty trim and too small nugs and I'll make a run to the wet side of the mountains this spring and bring the bubble bags and Magical Butter machine. And ya don't even have to worry about me smoking all your stuff and drinking all your wine. Have spiced rum, will travel.

Save it until the holidays next year and I'll run you some shatter . but by then I'm sure you could have a ton to work with .

Freeze all of your frosty trim and too small nugs and I'll make a run to the wet side of the mountains this spring and bring the bubble bags and Magical Butter machine. And ya don't even have to worry about me smoking all your stuff and drinking all your wine. Have spiced rum, will travel.

Im gonna try to invest in a butane setup to make sugar wax tax season.

Save it until the holidays next year and I'll run you some shatter . but by then I'm sure you could have a ton to work with .

Awe shiiiit come on down. I'm up for it.

Shot down in flames. Looks like you're up, Dabbers.

Edibles just get me fuuccckkkked up. I'm one of those skinny dudes that people think have a tape worm or somethin, so I can't stop Esting whatever is in front of me. I love dabs tho.

I think this photo is a update in itself.

Day 38

f43dfbecfb227acfa76b5e912b3322ea.jpg

I think this photo is a update in itself.

Day 38

f43dfbecfb227acfa76b5e912b3322ea.jpg
That my orange goodness. I can tell cause she's the frostiest .

I could smoke those leaves for a month and be more than content!

I could smoke those leaves for a month and be more than content!

Dude totally. I'm still shocked I'm only 38 days in since flip... not even pistils showing. So who knows how much longer I actually have. The pineapple kush is still bulking and throwing white pistils everywhere. It's nuts.
34e96499a20322f40a6a9ad81de60453.jpg
6914ce83b0bb004f63f3e39e1159f919.jpg

Yeah I have a feeling the pineapple will ride the longest of them, but they all looks super green and healthy

Yeah I have a feeling the pineapple will ride the longest of them, but they all looks super green and healthy

Likewise, the blueberry is wrapping up the fastest I think, but the pineapple kush was supposed to come in first place with a 53 day flower time... so strange it's taking so long.

Likewise, the blueberry is wrapping up the fastest I think, but the pineapple kush was supposed to come in first place with a 53 day flower time... so strange it's taking so long.
Breeders dunno jack.... hahaha. Well they are more of a guide line for the consumers than a guarantee. Probably just the pheno type. I mean she has pretty sativa like fingers there. And even my 75% Indica strawberry kush just started week 10. And is a 8 to 9 week strain .

Breeders dunno jack.... hahaha. Well they are more of a guide line for the consumers than a guarantee. Probably just the pheno type. I mean she has pretty sativa like fingers there. And even my 75% Indica strawberry kush just started week 10. And is a 8 to 9 week strain .

I don't doubt that I got lucky and hit the 20% sativa pheno hahah. Royal Queen generally does a decent job. Maybe they advertise from pistil instead of flip. It'd make sense with its current growth because that's mean she's around day 20-24 of flower with a month left.

Yeah I noticed 420 said 8 to 9 weeks but then, you can harvest between 60 and 67 days? So I think the days are from flip and the months are from pistils?

All I know is that's a great way to confuse stoners .

I've always tried to follow how many days but always forget half way through and then remember at the end.

The only way I know is by back tracking on my calendar then having to count every single day/week probably 5 times before I think I got it right.

The only way I know is by back tracking on my calendar then having to count every single day/week probably 5 times before I think I got it right.

Or you can just use an Excel spreadsheet that keeps track of it for you. I have one and modified it for additional purposes if anyone would like it, I can upload it tonight. Just say the word and I'll upload it if anyone wants it.

Currently it asks you to input the days it should take (grabbed from the breeders sure obviously), then it calculates when you should defoliate 2x, flush, and harvest. As well as in a new page i made up an experimental page where you input the grams per square meter, the footprint of your grow area, how many watts you are pulling, and gives you an estimate of what your yield could be.

There are a couple other things it does for you also, but being that I'm on my first grow, I'll have to tweek it done after this one is completed.

*.*.* Cedru *.*.*

Back
Top Bottom