PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2014

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Your plants are looking awesome! Way better than my 1st grow.

Thank you for the kind words. This girl is nearly 4ft wide. Next time I will do multiple plants and not bush em out as much as this one. I am trying my best and learning a lot from you guys and your journals.

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Thank you for the kind words. This girl is nearly 4ft wide. Next time I will do multiple plants and not bush em out as much as this one. I am trying my best and learning a lot from you guys and your journals.

Multiple plants will definitely get you through veg faster, how long did you veg her?

Multiple plants will definitely get you through veg faster, how long did you veg her?

Flipped her to 12/12 after 9 weeks in veg. 64 days in total broke surface on Dec 3, 2014.

Edit: 10 weeks, 71 days to be exact. My dates were off.

Feb 21, 2015

It has been 9 days since I flipped her. Here are a few pics.

C360_2015-02-21-12-10-29-372.jpg

IMG_20150221_120755.jpg

IMG_20150221_120652.jpg

IMG_20150221_120634.jpg

C360_2015-02-21-12-08-38-811.jpg

C360_2015-02-21-12-08-59-674.jpg

stunning plant,, a plant of the month candidate?

Flawless mane! She looks really nice! POTM? :thumb:

Thanks guys! Feels good getting complements from all of you. You guys know your shit so if you think she looks good I must be doing something right!

Damn, gotta get those LEDs! Keep up the good work!

wow, i don't know what to say,, simply beautiful

Dang Paka!
Now that's one sexy bit^h!
:thumb:

Wow, Pakacordova, the pictures just so beautiful, :thumb: can you share in my thread with more pppl there? :circle-of-love:

Wow, Pakacordova, the pictures just so beautiful, :thumb: can you share in my thread with more pppl there? :circle-of-love:

Will do. Welcome back, Sara!

Mar 4, 2015

No pics for this update, Just a video. I try to get some nice closeups of the trichs that are forming.

[video=youtube;h7-aM6uJVbM]
[/video]

Yo Paka!
I am definitely getting some Dinafem genetics.
Your pheno is exceptionally robust!:thumb:
Have you tried this strain before?
I'm sure its awesome. Thinking of getting a sour d strain from them.

Yo Paka!
I am definitely getting some Dinafem genetics.
Your pheno is exceptionally robust!:thumb:
Have you tried this strain before?
I'm sure its awesome. Thinking of getting a sour d strain from them.

I havent tried this strain before...or any other for that matter. This is my first time growing and anything I have ever smoked was no-name. I mean I have probably had some legit shit at some point but I was never given the name of anything I have gotten from my neighborhood street pharmacist. I really wanna try some dinafem white widow. No, i wanna try them all! But yeah man, the genetics on this bad girl is lovely. I am curious to try some sour diesel as I have never tried it before but a lot of people claim its an acquired taste. PM incoming.

Back
Top Bottom