First Grow - Hempy Bucket & CFL

Re: First Grow - Hempy bucket and CFL

Surprisingly the plant had never looked this happy before.

Leafs reaching for the light. Guess I finally got the ph in a good range.

20140607_093739.jpg

I can't wait to see it either.

Got a lot of things coming for this tiny little plant. She still is about 3 inches tall and 10 inches wide.

Sometime this week I'll be getting a 3x3x4 mylar lined grow tent, 200w CFL, reflector, light yoyos, timer and pH pen.

Then by the end of the week I should have a 48x3w TopLEDs reflector led. Will probably stop using the CFL after that arrives and maybe build a perpetual momma and clone box with it and use the led for training plant veg and flower.

Depending on how low I can keep the temperatures using the led for flowering with running the lights at night and dark when the sun is out, I hope I don't need an AC

Next thing on my list is a weather station. I'd like to keep an eye on temperature and relative humidity at some point. Any cheap(er) recommended thermometer and hygrometer

I've got a couple of analog ones from my cigar box building days but they only tell me the current status, not the fluctuations during the day

Thanks again

Her new home arrived today

She looks a little wimpy in it. They sent me a 3x3x5 instead of a 2x2x4 for free. I'll find something to do with the extra space I'm sure. Some blue mystic feminized seeds are looking good.

20140609_184708.jpg
20140609_184647.jpg
20140609_184636.jpg

Checking with a Lazer thermometer temperature at the canopy is 28 Celsius after a full 18h light cycle. This is with no exhaust at the moment just a circulation fan and a passive intake open.

Hygrometer says about 70

Things are looking good.

Sounds good. It hasn't been that hot here yet but my box sometimes gets up to 90 degrees in it. Plants seem to be handling it well. Gotta get that ac installed

Goodbye fan leaves... hello thirsty girl.

Think the roots hit the reservoir as I have to water twice as much to get run off.

Led arrived today. Wasn't around to sign for it cause it was 2 days early!

Definitely recommend topled so far they have served me well, even though I haven't even seen the light yet.

So the 200w CFL will be short lived. It was around 60 degrees Celsius at its hottest point. Can't wait to see the difference in temperature with the led.

20140610_202913.jpg
20140610_202837.jpg
20140610_202808.jpg

Thanks for the confidence don't think my clones are doing well but they're not dead or wilted in a few days so maybe they're growing some roots.

Thinking I'll be able to arrange upon the tomato ring once I have 8 tops. Should be easier than trying to find ways to hold these babies the way you want them and trying to be as even as possible. I can already tell some tips are dominant. You have to be really good or really lucky I guess to establish a symmetrical manifold.

Thanks for all the views and likes and opinions. With all the help and good vibes this plant is growing faster than I ever thought

subbed mate! looking good so far. interested to see this all the way. dont mind if i pop in every now and then to ask questions. lol

Back
Top Bottom