Round 2 Fight! - Dinafem Blue Kush - CFL Veg / LED Flower - Soil Comparison - 2015

Re: Round 2 Fight! - Dinafem Blue Kush - CFL Veg / LED Flower - Soil Comparison - 201

Ambitious indeed. A true scientist at work. Fun to watch. Cheers paka

Re: Round 2 Fight! - Dinafem Blue Kush - CFL Veg / LED Flower - Soil Comparison - 201

Ambitious indeed. A true scientist at work. Fun to watch. Cheers paka

Thanks man! I am going to start spraying her. I just gotta get a fine mist sprayer from somewhere.

impressive backbudding indeed,, well, least it would be iffin they were the same to start. i guess i could look back through your journal to see the original pic,,, :phew::scratchinghead:

or you could post the old pic??

such nice sharp pics,, impresses me,, cheers paka:goodjob:

impressive backbudding indeed,, well, least it would be iffin they were the same to start. i guess i could look back through your journal to see the original pic,,, :phew::scratchinghead:

or you could post the old pic??

such nice sharp pics,, impresses me,, cheers paka:goodjob:

lol hey Niv! I totally screwed up and posted the update to the wrong journal.

Here is a before shot, its pretty bad because I wasnt actually taking it for comparison but this is the best one I got...I screwed the pooch on that one. I shoulda had a shot with paper behind it like I did with the most recent pic.

Wait, if you look at the video, I take a pretty good shot of the 2. @ 2:30 in the video.

IMG_20150319_224933.jpg

Yeah, um, sorry, that recipe is actually wrong for you, it's about .4g pure elemental silver per gallon. You are using a salt so it's 0.4-0.5 grams/Liter, for 100-125 ppm tds. It's easier to just use your tds/ppm pen though, the doses are so small. I mixed up 0.25 grams AgNo3 in 500ml water and it tests at EC 0.23 so 115 ppm with .500 conversion.

It keeps for quite a while as long as it's in the dark, it reacts to light

At first you'll be spraying every day or two.

Seeded bud is still good bud.

I just gave 'her' 'his' first treatment.

.5g silver nitrate to 1 liter of distilled water.

I misted the joints / growth areas. I tried to not hit the fan leaves but its almost impossible.

I am letting the solution soak into the plant before I put her back into the flower tent.

heya paka,, i checked out the video,, and i guess i can see something there all right, maybe, a bit, sorta, i guess so,, sure i can, i think,, a bit anyway,, :Namaste:

i think a bit,,

i don't see it on mine really, yet, i think,, i dunno, maybe, a bit, kinda,, just not sure,, i think,, :blalol:

i tell ya one thing for sure,, the buds i did not clip are sure going through a top growth spurt right now,, i have been extra ferting them lately,, i can see the affects on the leaves,, so,, time to flush and straight water till harvest maybe,, two to three weeks i figure,,

gonna be good for us paka,, cheers

heya paka,, i checked out the video,, and i guess i can see something there all right, maybe, a bit, sorta, i guess so,, sure i can, i think,, a bit anyway,, :Namaste:

i think a bit,,

i don't see it on mine really, yet, i think,, i dunno, maybe, a bit, kinda,, just not sure,, i think,, :blalol:

i tell ya one thing for sure,, the buds i did not clip are sure going through a top growth spurt right now,, i have been extra ferting them lately,, i can see the affects on the leaves,, so,, time to flush and straight water till harvest maybe,, two to three weeks i figure,,

gonna be good for us paka,, cheers

How far along into flower were yours before you clipped them? Mine were 5-6 weeks in and had pretty much already slowed down growing vertically. I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Mine were about 7weeks maybe. Chat later

May 06, 2015

Balls! And I ain't even mad!

I mean, I'm pretty sure these are balls.

Thanks to Alienpus for his guidance, I was able to produce some balls on my female plant so I can make my feminised seeds!

When do I cut these from the plant and store them?

Mzqsqpz.jpg

fgMfswM.jpg

let them go a bit, you will see they will start to split at the seams and then open up, inside there will be tiny bananas that contain the pollen. Carefully pick the flower into a small container and let them dry. Next time you don't need to spray the leaves just the shoots and pistils, they will look less damaged.

Very nice man, i've overlooked your next journal because i did not catch it in your last one. You could maybe add some links into your first journal. You are doing great man! Love the feminised seeds, thats super awesome, maybe we can swap some, I have some left. Mine now lost a lot of leaves, they are all yellow and slowly falling down, I maybe underfed her,, but some new ones are growing on top, she will be fine but not great, well better luck next time :( Pics coming tomorrow.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

:wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood::wood:

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::yikes:

Back
Top Bottom