PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2014

Re: OldManClemens First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Nice man, I think when you flip you can except sth around 1,5x stretch so if your plant is 50cm it can end up like 125ish high. But it can vary, but you can still bend her while flowering and with LEDs you dont need to worry about burning your plant.

Re: OldManClemens First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Vid is good, but how bout a sneak peek under the skirt, if you know what i mean...? :D

well done
keep up the good works

Dang OldManClemens,
You will need a tractor to pull that stump..i mean stem out that pot!
Good ish!:bravo:

nice plant indeed old man,, well done,, q please,, the purple colour to the video, i have seen lots of that in the videos,, is that a light thing? HID maybe? thanks, niv

nice plant indeed old man,, well done,, q please,, the purple colour to the video, i have seen lots of that in the videos,, is that a light thing? HID maybe? thanks, niv

hey nivek. thanks for the compliment :) the purple lighting is from the Mars Hydro LED lights I have. They consist of mostly red and blue since thats what plants use the most. if I am in my tent for 30 seconds, my eyes adjust and I can see the greens almost like normal but when I leave my tent, normal house lights look green to me. i need to get my hands on a pair of those sun glasses made for LED grow lights.

Feb 4, 2015

Small update.
Pulling my clones when I get off of work tonight and starting my 2nd journal documenting that grow.

Round 2 Fight! - Dinafem Blue Kush - CFL Veg / LED Flower - Soil Comparison - 2015

I will begin flowering this plant in a week, or as soon as my new clones pop roots!
Shit's about to get real up in here!!!

Also just letting my friends here know that my name has been updated to PakaCordova to also reflect my YouTube channel name.

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Ok, I'm a little stoned or confused here is Oldmanclemens now CakaPordova?

lol its Paka!!

yeah, I updated it to match my youtube account and my account on other sites. I was getting confused as hell when I would try to log in places and I'm like, who am i here?

Re: PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Feb 5, 2015

Good morning friends!

Pulled my first clones. I am worried that they are too short but we will see. This will be the only time you see these little guys in this thread. I am going to keep this journal for my main girl only. If anyone wants to follow the progress of the clones, you can check out my 2nd journal here: Round 2 Fight! - Dinafem Blue Kush - CFL Veg / LED Flower - Soil Comparison - 2015

Here is a vid of the big girl and the clones. I am new as shit to recording video so if anyone has and suggestions on ways I can improve, let me know.

[video=youtube;jhcJB8BfkWs]
[/video]

12750.jpg

31618.jpg

21838.jpg

41244.jpg

5980.jpg

6874.jpg

7705.jpg

Looking good. It's a little hard to tell how big those leaves are on your clones. The biggish leaves should be cut in half so the plant focuses more energy on making roots rather than trying to keep the leaves going. I've found the clones really don't need too many leaves to get going, but YMMV.

HA! Nice man, I wish they all get big and fluffy! My girl is in new home so feel free to come by :Namaste:

Feb 7, 2015

Did some defoliating from the underside and some more scrogging up top. I have no idea how much defoliation should be done. Any suggestions? Just waiting on these damn clones to pop some roots before I flip her to 12/12.

I also added a 2nd humidifier. Hard getting the humidity over 30% with just one. Without a humidifier, the humidity is only 12%. winters are so dry here. Humidity is now at 70% and temp is at 75 degrees.

Here are some pics and a video.

[video=youtube;OJMgdSEJETY]
[/video]

C360_2015-02-07-15-10-03-550.jpg

C360_2015-02-07-14-37-54-474.jpg

C360_2015-02-07-15-10-23-719.jpg

C360_2015-02-07-14-38-25-599.jpg

C360_2015-02-07-14-37-19-527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom