PakaCordova's First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2014

Re: OldManClemens First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

They are loving the Mars Hydro LED lights :) I will be adding my 2nd 100x3w soon once it gets a little wider. I will be adding a MHII to my other tent hopefully soon. My next batch of clones will be pulled soon :D

I just picked up one of those 100 x 3 Mars lights. I've only used it for a few days, but the plants are happy so far.

Obviously it's working well for you. Nice job!

Re: OldManClemens First Journal For My First Grow - Dinafem Blue Kush - Soil - Nov 2

Please email me when you need another lights:high-five: Happy growing :cheer:
They are loving the Mars Hydro LED lights :) I will be adding my 2nd 100x3w soon once it gets a little wider. I will be adding a MHII to my other tent hopefully soon. My next batch of clones will be pulled soon :D

Happy growing iluvsnow:circle-of-love:
I just picked up one of those 100 x 3 Mars lights. I've only used it for a few days, but the plants are happy so far.

Obviously it's working well for you. Nice job!

I've got two BK waiting to break soil, were germed in a water glass and looked the same as yours with the little white tail sticking out of a dark mottled shell. Been almost 48 in soil now, hoping for it to come out soon.

I'll be doing them scrog organic in a 2x2x5 tent with 250w mh veg/hps flower, will def be checking this journal frequently since there's so little out there on this strain right now, and it's my first grow as well. May even start a journal of my own if I find the time.

I've got two BK waiting to break soil, were germed in a water glass and looked the same as yours with the little white tail sticking out of a dark mottled shell. Been almost 48 in soil now, hoping for it to come out soon.

I'll be doing them scrog organic in a 2x2x5 tent with 250w mh veg/hps flower, will def be checking this journal frequently since there's so little out there on this strain right now, and it's my first grow as well. May even start a journal of my own if I find the time.

Yes please do a journal on your Blue Kush. I wasnt able to find anything on this strain and really want to compare results and also the way the plant grows. I have noticed some weird abnormalities and I am not sure if I am fucking something up or if it's strain related.

From what I have gathered online and from growing this, the BK grows real fast. Its a lovely, short, stalky plant with fat leaves and nice thick stems. If you do start a journal please let mew know. I will sub and watch your progress too.

Nice man! Gotta get LEDs too. Keep up the good work! My plant is growing slowly but steadily but yours is just lightspeeding! How far do you keep your light because you can put those LEDs very close.

Start your journal!

Hey OMC, did you pull your clones yet? I have this bad habit of taking WAY too many clones, that way I have a backup of the plant in case I kill it. It's like saving your game before the big boss fight. :laughtwo:

Jan 24, 2015

Tossed in my 2nd light. Also checked out some of the new growth. Lots of little bud sites popping up.

IMG_20150124_154014.jpg

IMG_20150124_154043.jpg

IMG_20150124_154145.jpg

IMG_20150124_154154.jpg

Nice man! Gotta get LEDs too. Keep up the good work! My plant is growing slowly but steadily but yours is just lightspeeding! How far do you keep your light because you can put those LEDs very close.

I think it's the strain. This thing is moving right along and no deficiencies too. I am really nit picky with a lot of things so I am wondering if I am seeing good speed because of that too. My LEDs are about 12-15 inches from the tops. I was going to being it closer but said f' it and added my 2nd light. All I know is she is loving the Mars 100x3w. For a room / cabinet our size, this is perfect. Low cost too. You don't wanna put in all that work with your main-linning and have fluffy airy buds because your light wattage was too low. I think youd see a HUGE increase in veg production if you went LED or added some CFLs.

For some reason I wasnt getting notifications of your journal. I added it to my bookmarks in chrome now though.

Start your journal!

Hey OMC, did you pull your clones yet? I have this bad habit of taking WAY too many clones, that way I have a backup of the plant in case I kill it. It's like saving your game before the big boss fight. :laughtwo:

Nope no clones yet. I am going to way till my scrog is nearly full then right before I flip to flower I will pull some. How many should I pull?!? I want to have 3 plants next and mainline them. You think I should pull 6 since this is my first time cloning just in case I screw up?

We have life! Seedlings broke thru in the dark. They're under a 250 MH at around 2.5 ft right now, the first one is a bit shorter than the other, think it's because a perlite rock was on top, so I moved it.

I'll start a journal soon and let you guys know.

Congrats! Cigars all around!

This will be fun to watch :)

What did yours look like right after they sprouted? The taller one's completely lost it's shell and starting the cotyledons, all in less than 12h. Under the green is some pretty heavy purple, hope that's just from the strain.

The other one is weird, doesn't look as bad it does in the pic below but definitely not a fast grower. Soil isn't too dry or moist, maybe it's not reacting to the MH well, or maybe a different phenotype? Hope it's the latter, or else I'm gonna clone the good one.

Check out the first page. I have a pic of it straight out of the soil when it broke through. I did notice a lot of purple under the leaves and the stems were really purple too.

Jan 25, 2015

Woke up to a ton of new bud sites in the middle of the plant. I don't know if I can be patient enough to fill the scrog before throwing her into flower!

C360_2015-01-25-12-01-42-751.jpg

C360_2015-01-25-12-01-30-767.jpg

C360_2015-01-25-12-03-09-479.jpg

Yea saw it, thought yours looked a bit greener but I think that's just the pic. Also what kind of abnormalities are you talking about? One thing I noticed about your plants is that they definitely look hybrid from the leaves, big like indica with pointier ends than usual... I like.

You can see early on how the base of my big fan leaves had a weird wrinkling going on. I have no idea what that was from. I also had a few fan leaves with holes in them. I am wondering if its from splashing nutrient water on them and burning a hole in them. I dunno. All of those abnormalities are long gone though and I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary since.

Good evening OldManClemens :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning Sara! My Blue Kush is loving this Mars Hydro light! After I added the 2nd light, she grew even faster. I turned the lights off and checked it under CFL and the color is still a rich green color and no deficiencies or yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom