Virgin Grow - Soil LED Autos - Grow Journal 2016

And you've got edible mushys when your done! Winner winner chicken dinner........I'll get my coat

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 24 in the virgin tent.
Plants look like they're doing great so I did some more LST on the NL and expose some of the lower parts.
NL day 24
420-magazine-mobile2128198624.jpg

Blueberry day 24
420-magazine-mobile291025939.jpg

Happy holidays, today I will be mostly eating bbqs and getting drunk.

Gday folks. Been away for while. Went north to a music festival to bring in the new year :)

I was away for 3 days which meant I watered the girls. It was also there first feed of nutes. I'm using nutrifield grow A+B. It's a 2 part Nutrient. My intention was to use general organics box but after waiting 7 weeks for my parcel I gave up and bought local instead.
The plants seemed to have reacted very well to even half strength. With 2'' of growth on the blueberry and the NL is really getting bushy.

Day 33 NL
420-magazine-mobile788328782.jpg

Blueberry
420-magazine-mobile1964661829.jpg

I'll probably do some more LST on them both tomorrow. I'm contemplating defoliating the lower fan leaves of the NL to make watering easier.

Oh I'm also going to switch to bloom nutes for the next watering too. Probably in 2-4days.

Thanks for stopping by and happy new year :D

G'day folks. Today I gave them some FloraNova bloom. Mixed 6ml with 3lts of water. So far they don't look bad. Slight discolouration on the lower leaves on both plants. Not too worried at all. I'll be giving just plain water the next two watering.

NL
420-magazine-mobile878679739.jpg

Blueberry
420-magazine-mobile1245072517.jpg

They seem quite short, I was expecting them to be much taller. My guess is I've been over watering and LSTed too soon. It's still amazing watching them grow and put out that charming scent. Not got high expectations on yields, but still happy as can be :)

Hope your all well.

And I'm assuming the blueberry has turned out to be some kind of weirdo. The seed description said it would have one main cola but I see two. Definately not expecting much from her but man she smells lush.

Oh and I also tucked a few leaves outta the way on the NL to expose some of the lower bud sites.

Day 37
420-magazine-mobile1704408247.jpg

Plants are looking much better after their feed. They were quite droopy and sorry looking. They've perked right up :D FloraNova bloom seems to be good stuff.

Day 39 (yesterday)
NL
420-magazine-mobile1509917916.jpg

Blueberry
420-magazine-mobile1355317011.jpg

Watered with plain water PHed water. Have to water them outside as I don't have a wet vac to suck up the excess. No biggy it's summer time so it's all good.
Had to get the filter running recently too as the girls started to stink up a little.
I'm probably gonna grab a dehumidifier soon as I have no way of controlling humidity. There's no space for it inside the tent so it's gonna have to outside in the same room. Should still do the trick.

Day 41 NL
420-magazine-mobile1557915133.jpg

Did some more LST on the northern light as it looked like not much light was getting down low. Probably the last bit of LSTing I'll do on her.

I also moved the light so it now sits at 14" from the top of the highest flower. Seems a little close but I've seen another member bring the exact same light to 12" without any signs of bleaching.

It's 27 degrees celsius here today! Hot and stuffy so I'm off for a ride in the forest. I'll check on the NL when I get back.

Day 44 - NL
420-magazine-mobile1353963444.jpg

Blueberry
420-magazine-mobile1705667665.jpg

Watered with nutes today. Using FloraNova bloom, mixed 10ml to 5ltrs tap water. Ph 6.6 and got run off on both plants.

They' got loads of pistils all over them now.

I also managed to grab a dehumidifier a couple of days ago. Couldn't find a good quality one that would fit inside the tent. But with this particular model I can change the angle at which it blows. So I can direct the dehumidified air towards the open vent on the tent. Works really well and is pretty quiet.

420-magazine-mobile611580852.jpg

It's a mitsubishi mj-e16vx for those interested.

I am going to start bloom next feeding, she is still thriving in my closet grow I have . She is producing new little shutes everyday.
I wondering if I should start trimming some.of the bigger fan leaves, they are covering alot of new growth

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

4 times? Is that a photo? Only reason I ask is because I'm running autos.

I was planning on LSTing as well as topping.

Thanks for all of your input by the way, much appreciated.
Yes its photo. I don't run autos, they are lower in THC and cbd bc of the mix of ruderalis in it. Plus with photo you can play more during veg. I'll show you some new pictures shortly. But that lady gave me 6ozs. Dried and cured and only vegged one month and flowered from oct 16 to dec 26. So it was 3.5 months same as auto would be. Personally ilike regular beans bc when not fucked with genetics they are stronger. You just have to deal with pulling males. But thats what i have been tought

Ah ok add some coffee grinds if you want for a gentle N boost. Would do well just tell by looking at colour of plant. No she will flower when she's genetically programmed to. Your LST was good I'm sure you have figured it out by now but make sure you only train branches not leaf stems lmao. New blueberry looks fantastic.

Look amazing, once I've done using my current nutes I was considering going Hydro. Or if I run out of patience running Hydro and soil at the same time.
Hydro is the only way to go!! If you are in soil use fabric smart pots. They allow roots O2 and thats what roots love. Plants love CO2 but roots themselves love O2 so fabric pots allow a lot of air and room to grow. A good way to look at it is how ever tall your plant is roots are double that so 6 inch plant has 12 inch root system. Thats not completely accurate but a good way to go by

Back
Top Bottom