Virgin Grow - Soil LED Autos - Grow Journal 2016

I should have registered the mail in case it gets nicked but oh well. Your NL looks lovely. Check out the length on those pistils! I had to google what they were called! :p

:bravo:

I had seeds go missing once without tracked shipping. The company was good enough to resend without additional cost. I'm assuming other seed banks would do the same for the sake of their reputation.

I found growweedeasy.com to be a great source of information (as well as this site of course)

I had seeds go missing once without tracked shipping. The company was good enough to resend without additional cost. I'm assuming other seed banks would do the same for the sake of their reputation.

I found growweedeasy.com to be a great source of information (as well as this site of course)

Yes I love growing marijuana sends more seeds too if they don't arrive. How far away from harvesting are you?

I don't want to order any seeds/lights and tent until the couple of outdoor girls I have are finished. How do they pack the seeds to get them through? Not so bothered with tent and lights, but seeds concern me a bit.

He puts them in a card.
I shop Bergman a lot. I have really good success on his seeds.
Never had a seed that didn't sprout.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They said on their website that even if customs opened the package they wouldn't find the seeds. I don't know what the stealth method is yet. They have different ways to send them.

:dreamy:

Yes I love growing marijuana sends more seeds too if they don't arrive. How far away from harvesting are you?
Breeders estimates are 9-10 weeks. From what I've read they almost always run a bit longer. At a guess I'd say another 2-3weeks. I'll check trichomes again today.

I opted for the stealth option which came with a craft bead set haha.
There's usually not much effort in attempting to hide seeds as they're virtually impossible to detect.

And look what just turned up!
420-magazine-mobile2017331752.jpg

My new light setup!
420-magazine-mobile1428207908.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1078727388.jpg

420-magazine-mobile751705520.jpg

0.9a x 230v = 207w. About 60-70w more than my previous light with a much better spectrum. Can't wait to start the next under these.

Day 62
420-magazine-mobile1911827762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1138665342.jpg

Trichs still look clear on the blueberry so I decided to feed with nutes today. Probably the last time I'll feed her.

What kind of lights are they? I changed my mind about my tent size. I'm getting a bigger one. 60x60x160cms instead of 40x40x120cm. I might as well get a decent one I'm happy with instead of being stuck with a tiny one I can only get 1-2 oz out of. Nice buds!!

:tokin:

They're COB's (chip on board) a lot more efficient than other lights. Higher initial cost to setup but a much lower running costs.
And one of the best parts for me is they have no noisey fans

Keeping that 600w cool is gonna be a nightmare especially this time of year and you wouldn't have space your filter too.

I'm using FloraNova bloom and that's it. Main reason is because my next grow will be in coco. Pretty easy to get hold of in nz without going into grow shops.

Day 67 NL
420-magazine-mobile1330443778.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1280445850.jpg

Blueberry
420-magazine-mobile772951097.jpg

420-magazine-mobile559847449.jpg

Watered with PHed tap water (ph 6.8). Plants look like they were suffering g from heat stress with temperatures around 29-30oC. I've had to switch off the dehumidifier as it was bringing the temp up too much. Fortunately humidity is around the 50-55% mark so it's not too bad.

The new cobs are a lot nicer to work with. Temps are easier to manage, the wide spread of the light means I don't have to worry about trying to squeeze both plants under one light. AND I have proper white light so I can see exactly what's going on. I also installed the pot so I'm ready to dim them when I pop my next seeds.

Back
Top Bottom