Virgin Grow - Soil LED Autos - Grow Journal 2016

I would recommend hanging it in the middle of the tent. Making sure none of the filter is touching as little as possible.

I would recommend hanging it in the middle of the tent. Making sure none of the filter is touching as little as possible.
Ok thanks alot i appreciate any help i can get lol this is my first ever grow and not only am i using nothing but bag seeds but out of 8 plants only 5 are doing good im not really sure whats wrong with the others only thing it can be is the ph rthe soil digital tester reads my soil at 8.4 but i make sure the water i use is between 6 and 7 so idk

If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend starting a journal. It's quite simple and your likely to have a few more people help you out.
I'm not very experienced myself but I'll help when I can. Bag seeds can be tricky especially if you don't know the genetics.

Yeah i have really been thinking about it not really sure how to go about it and yeah i am not in the right spot to buy any seeds atm what i wouldnt give to have some good ones truth be told im from ohio so the seeds i have is from some press pot lmao

You'd be surprised at the delivery options of most seed banks. Most of them will offer a stealth service. So far my packages have been disgaused in a craft bead set and a dancing electric flower ha!

Lmao hell yeah and thats not really the issue i really dont care about that part lol its just i have been off work due to an injury and may have to have back surgery i go Tuesday and meet with the surgen so i really havent had the extra money to spend on them they are kinda expensive lmao and it already cost enough to get everything to get srarted

Understood, no harm in window shopping. Maybe consider some type of CBD strain which can help with your back problem. Sweet Sue has a great thread where you can learn about CBD strains.

Hell yeah dont get me wrong im not new to pot lmao been smoking it for years and between me and my old lady we smoke alot of weed lol but the doctors have me on Percocet and i really dont want to take them.i would much rather find a good bud that will help me out

Very nicely done Aotearoa! So many side colas on that NL! :drool:
Sorry to hear about the bud rot. What do you mean when you say you won't leave big bud sites intact? Nice pad too.
8 ozs is a really good result. You're gonna have pot coming out your ears! But that's the whole point lols. So awesome to have another kiwi doing this too. :) Amaaazing! :goodjob::thumb::bravo::peace::hippy:

Thanks crispy, do you have a crop running?

I am still trying to sway my landlord into letting me set up a tent. He lives right next door so really need his permission. He's a smoker so hopefully soon. I need to get my post count up so I can pick your brains on a few things via pm.
I had one plant this past outdoor season, but living in Wanaka pulled it a bit early because of frosts.

I am still trying to sway my landlord into letting me set up a tent. He lives right next door so really need his permission. He's a smoker so hopefully soon. I need to get my post count up so I can pick your brains on a few things via pm.
I had one plant this past outdoor season, but living in Wanaka pulled it a bit early because of frosts.
I used to live in wanaka, just outside in Luggate. Then spent a few weeks near the cadrona hotel. Awesome spot but man it gets cold.
Feel free to ask any questions here, I don't mind. Unless you prefer not to.

So the NL I let go for another 2 weeks to harden up popcorn buds. I think it came out pretty good. Should be an Oz dry.
420-magazine-mobile2118031501.jpg
420-magazine-mobile756620036.jpg

Close ups
420-magazine-mobile876717967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile514804043.jpg

I have another NL running which I was gonna use as a seed project but I abandoned that project for now. Instead I did some defoliation on one side, let's see how it goes.
420-magazine-mobile1064673722.jpg

How the tent is looking
420-magazine-mobile1104587837.jpg

Bonus pic, the blueberry in the back getting frosty.
420-magazine-mobile1342969816.jpg

Quite a while since I updated the last.
I ended up with 43g of popcorn on the NL which is sweet.
I harvested the blueberry a couple of days ago, a little early for my liking but I really needed the space. The auto ultimate was getting bigger than expected.
A few pics of the blueberry
420-magazine-mobile2689080.jpg
420-magazine-mobile48023861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1087082524.jpg
420-magazine-mobile45869037.jpg
420-magazine-mobile289462821.jpg
420-magazine-mobile929949026.jpg

I'll end this journal here, I've learned so much from these grows and the people on here it's fantastic. I'll be growing for a long time that's for sure.
Thanks to everybody who's contributed.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom