600W Cree CXB3590 - Coco - Canna Nutes - 4x4

Merp. Well I'm still excited for this journal! I won't let it die!!!!

befbbb965ad54a1d8af474c92cc0f012.jpg
0a498412de1b295e7f4dc38cc89fa729.jpg
a8b757aa8ce24f38feae45e2bf3aa742.jpg
ed3a5ffc0ab2e452ec19a5ee10ed7bbc.jpg
b9310d1278f8a10a4ea16f061dbcd0ff.jpg
70ca14b4e0dce5ada35b14448f8ce9f8.jpg

Dude what strain has that much frost that early in flower. I need a run it, like tomorrow!

They all the same strain? The back gals looking biggg

They are all different strains! Two in back are plushberry by TGA subcool(left side, the twin colas at the end), and Orange Cream by exotic genetixs.

Front left is pineapple kush by royal queen seeds, and right is a free blueberry seed from royal queen as well.

That is a nice looking tent set up and some nice plants

Thanks man, only my second grow!! Have a lot to learn yet.

Beautiful man, your gunna pull heavy I can tell. The amount of resin and medical substances your gunna get are mind blowing

I agree don't let it die- it can be tough when people don't get around to it but keep doing it for yourself, it has saved me a couple times lol

Keep it up bruv looking on point! .

Getting there!! Seems the journal is dead tho haha I'll just post up photos near harvest .

Don't quit posting pics just because it seems dead, hell I still look, my not post but I do look, LOL
When do you expect to harvest?
GR

Beautiful man, your gunna pull heavy I can tell. The amount of resin and medical substances your gunna get are mind blowing

I agree don't let it die- it can be tough when people don't get around to it but keep doing it for yourself, it has saved me a couple times lol

Keep it up bruv looking on point! .

I have just accepted that 420mag is a bigger popularity contest than fb haha. I've had a member of the month nominee message me begging for votes, and stuff of said nature, but won't help if you actually ask them. It's kinda sad. I share this journal over a few different outlets, so it'd just be dying here!! I have a YouTube an IG I dedicate to growing as well.

Don't quit posting pics just because it seems dead, hell I still look, my not post but I do look, LOL
When do you expect to harvest?
GR

Harvest times on strains are 55-65 days depending on which. Currently sitting at day 29. Flipped on the 18th of December!

Hi lb. I came to join the party. Dabbed said we are like minded :) lol

Glad to have yah brotha! Journal is wrapping up but never too late.

I have just accepted that 420mag is a bigger popularity contest than fb haha.

Good thing your friends with all the cool kids then huh?

Keeping a grow journal is kinda like eating pussy. I do it for me. A little feedback is nice but not necessary to achieving the goal of bringing the girls to a sticky, swollen bud finish.

Keeping a grow journal is kinda like eating pussy. I do it for me. A little feedback is nice but not necessary to achieving the goal of bringing the girls to a sticky, swollen bud finish.

I'm getting 7 more strains tomorrow Rider. You'll have to come snag a few clones in a month or so :).

Sonic Screwdriver, Alien Blues, Queso(test run of a landrace crossbreed from 502 breeder), Florida Lemons, Bruce banner, Orange Kush, Stone Free, and then the same girls from this run will be going again. I'm doubling up one clone, haven't decided which yet. Having 11 plants laid out doesn't make an even grid, and that'll fuck with my OCD.

Haven't decided on size of pots. I'm liking the way the blueberry is size wise and she's in a 2 gallon, but I might be forced to use all 1 gallons for size reasons. If I can get 1-2 ounces per plant I'll be more than happy.

Back
Top Bottom