600W Cree CXB3590 - Coco - Canna Nutes - 4x4

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! It's the first of the moooooonth! Happy toking. Here are the ladies.

420-magazine-mobile694406083.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1516265730.jpg

Your plants look fucking perfect. I hope i'm patient enough to fill up my tent like this..

Nice vid!:goodjob:

I'm way better at photography. I'm investing in a real camera and some software to edit vids and they'll be way better!

420-magazine-mobile248448929.jpg

Photo taken with my old camera from my old condos. Soon enough my photos will be this quality again!

420-magazine-mobile1043331216.jpg

Ok so I'm in the market for a flower additive. Who has a suggestion for around $20-$40?

Currently running cannas full line and bud candy + boost. I'll be needing something for weeks 4-7/8/9, late stage flower. I have pk13/14 as well.
Humbolts secret?
I know boost is a great additive, but I've been dosing the minimum for 5gallons which is 38ml, and supplementing it with bud candy at half strength, and want to also do the same through the end of flower. Any suggestions would be highly apprexiated. ..

Ok so I'm in the market for a flower additive. Who has a suggestion for around $20-$40?

Currently running cannas full line and bud candy + boost. I'll be needing something for weeks 4-7/8/9, late stage flower. I have pk13/14 as well.
Humbolts secret?
I know boost is a great additive, but I've been dosing the minimum for 5gallons which is 38ml, and supplementing it with bud candy at half strength, and want to also do the same through the end of flower. Any suggestions would be highly apprexiated. ..
I'm running the TERPINATOR now. So far no complaints. Frost and stink is good! I emailed them and some showed up at my door .

I've got a buddy who is using that whole line up. He says no need to flush at the end.

Thanks for the input brotha. You may have misunderstood me, or I may have been unclear, I got the flush part down right. I need another nutrient for the last half of flower my friend! weeks 4-8! I use flawless finish and ph water last 3 days of flower as my flush. Thanks for the tip, I may try not flushing one plant some time!

I'm running the TERPINATOR now. So far no complaints. Frost and stink is good! I emailed them and some showed up at my door .

Whats their email? I actually came across their product while looking at the rewards for plant of the month, and was intrigued.

Whats their email? I actually came across their product while looking at the rewards for plant of the month, and was intrigued.
They're a sponsor here so a quick search should bring them up.

No clue I just googled them and sent an in site message email thing....

Thanks bro, just trying to test your method for the same results ... sounds like a grow statement.
I just said hey run a 420 journal wanna sponsor my flower? Here's my address. And it showed up at my door.

So far I'm really pleased with it as a good quality K booster. I'm gonna see if they will send me more for my next cycle and test a side by side for them. I can't really speak to its ability to increase resin production YET. although I find my plants to be frosty AF

I had no issues with frost levels using just boost last run. So adding these will be a nice treat I'm sure

Some nice girls you got there LB07.
I am sure they are gonna be frosty as hell. :)

I'm concerned about yield. I'm aiming for 750 grams... kinda steep, but I'd rather aim high and fall short. The pineapple kush appears to be done stretching already. She's stacking really nicely. Seems like the blueberry is as well. The plushberry and orange cream still seem to be lengthening nicely 2-3 inches a day. They have opposite characteristics, the plushberry is chunky and thick with fat leaves, an the orange cream is lengthy and wide. All seem to be healthy, I'm just hoping the canopy doesn't end up too lopsided. I'm comfortable with my headroom I think, but it'd suck to have a large gap in the canopy heights for lighting purposes.

I'm concerned about yield. I'm aiming for 750 grams... kinda steep, but I'd rather aim high and fall short. The pineapple kush appears to be done stretching already. She's stacking really nicely. Seems like the blueberry is as well. The plushberry and orange cream still seem to be lengthening nicely 2-3 inches a day. They have opposite characteristics, the plushberry is chunky and thick with fat leaves, an the orange cream is lengthy and wide. All seem to be healthy, I'm just hoping the canopy doesn't end up too lopsided. I'm comfortable with my headroom I think, but it'd suck to have a large gap in the canopy heights for lighting purposes.

That is a good goal to aim for sure think you have a chance to reach it.
Only got 120g from my first grow where i had 2 plants one Super Lemon Haze and a Speciel Queen did some mistakes to like not training them at all haha. :passitleft:

Right now i am working on my 2nd grow where i have 2 Blue cheese from Dinafem hope i can get some bigger yields this time around. :)
If you want to you can come over and join my journal too if you want to.
I will for sure pull a seat up here really interested in seeing how your girls stack up with nugs. :yummy:

A pic of some Special Queen bud (first grow)
E3F622F6-43D6-4EC6-B40B-1E80FC4263C0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom