Orange spot on one or two leaves?

hey @johnix ,

Your plant looks great... no worries on the little bit of "orange".

This looks like possible damage from thrips. I use a homemade neem spray for all insects: 2 tbsp pure neem oil, 2 tbsp Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap, in 1 gal of pure water, in the pump sprayer. For more killing power, add 12 drops pure food grade orange essential oil (made from orange peels, aka "orange oil"). You can spray your whole plant with this, top of leaves and bottom side of leaves.

1683535444995.png
My neem oil comes tomorrow in the mail!

My neem oil comes tomorrow in the mail!
Turns out the plant really was 9 weeks seed to harvest like the website said, we have a week to go! Today I removed all this dry leaves I didn’t remove any leaves at all before this and I’m afraid these would get mold down there so I took them off I think it’s looking fire for my first grow wyt? 😝

IMG_3804.jpeg

IMG_3805.jpeg

IMG_3806.jpeg

Turns out the plant really was 9 weeks seed to harvest like the website said, we have a week to go! Today I removed all this dry leaves I didn’t remove any leaves at all before this and I’m afraid these would get mold down there so I took them off I think it’s looking fire for my first grow wyt? 😝

IMG_3804.jpeg

IMG_3805.jpeg

IMG_3806.jpeg
I think the leaves drying a few weeks ago was due to over water and natural aging from the plant 😝 I got rid of the mini pest the peroxyde and the nem oil worked u guys should have told me it smells like ramen noodles lol a little extra taste 💅🏼

I think the leaves drying a few weeks ago was due to over water and natural aging from the plant 😝 I got rid of the mini pest the peroxyde and the nem oil worked u guys should have told me it smells like ramen noodles lol a little extra taste 💅🏼
Pretty sure it was ready to harvest, so I did, 8 and a half/ 9 weeks in :D mars hydro ts 600 let’s see the weight after drying
IMG_3816.jpeg

IMG_3821.jpeg

IMG_3822.jpeg

IMG_3823.jpeg

I would not have cut that yet, so many white stigma still, it certainly had lots of room to gain weight. That said, it's too late to change now, so congrats on your harvest, hopefully it will be decent product for you.
Tyyyy i was afraid It was getting too orange I could have def left it a tiny bit longer let’s see how it does when my friends smoke it 😝

Pretty sure it was ready to harvest, so I did, 8 and a half/ 9 weeks in :D mars hydro ts 600 let’s see the weight after drying
IMG_3816.jpeg

IMG_3821.jpeg

IMG_3822.jpeg

IMG_3823.jpeg
Good morning my friend, hope you are having a good day.
Just a little tip , I never harvest white pistils.
When she is finished flowering and building for you her pistils turn red and crinkle in.
A sure sign flowering is finished.
At the same time she will stop draining her pot.
She stops eating when done, no need for nutrients when not growing anymore.
You probably had 3 weeks left before flowering was close to finished. :Namaste:
Next time ask before you chop. :Namaste: :Namaste::Namaste:
You probably lost half your weight and I doubt thc has formed yet.
Don't want to sound negative, my apologies if I do.
Just want to help you get a good harvest.
Love those nails btw.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Good morning my friend, hope you are having a good day.
Just a little tip , I never harvest white pistils.
When she is finished flowering and building for you her pistils turn red and crinkle in.
A sure sign flowering is finished.
At the same time she will stop draining her pot.
She stops eating when done, no need for nutrients when not growing anymore.
You probably had 3 weeks left before flowering was close to finished. :Namaste:
Next time ask before you chop. :Namaste: :Namaste::Namaste:
You probably lost half your weight and I doubt thc has formed yet.
Don't want to sound negative, my apologies if I do.
Just want to help you get a good harvest.
Love those nails btw.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Daaaaaaamn ❤😂 I hate internet they told me 50 percent orange too much was over ripe and white crystals were a sign :p well let’s see what happens thanks 😝

I hate internet they told me 50 percent orange too much was over ripe and white crystals were a sign

you are getting trichomes and pistils mixed up. when tracking trichomes most growers shoot for about 10% amber on the bud, with the rest milky, and very few clear.

you need a loupe or other magnification to see the trichomes proper.

you are getting trichomes and pistils mixed up. when tracking trichomes most growers shoot for about 10% amber on the bud, with the rest milky, and very few clear.

you need a loupe or other magnification to see the trichomes proper.
I gave my mom a little bit of a very bottom nug that wasn’t even very orange that fell of during the trim yesterday just dried overnight and she got decently high so I suppose the big ones will be good too let’s hope 🤞 nothing to do now but wait I might have sabotaged my yeald but im confident it’s gonna make a good high I’ll update in about 10 days or so with the dry weight this is a pretty soft light too so anything above 100g is impossible im hoping for like at least 30 😅

Back
Top Bottom