Organic Wars: Air-Pots Counterattack /Blueberry/MK-Ultra/TDream/L.A. Confidential

My seeds seem to play with me, MK-Ultra doesb't want to grow tap root as quickly as I'd like to, L.A. Confidential still with a crack only. I planted the first on anyway and will
do the same thing with L.A. Waiting for TD to break the ground too (3rd day today) hoping to get a better rate of plants. Still couple of days to wait...

Blueberry on the other hand keeps growing, maybe I'll clone it if all other plants fail.

There's only one lady at the moment, but I wish we'll see four :goodluck:
I'll take some pictures later on today, so you can see that small baby :)

Some pictures of a young seedling I just took...

IMG_29574.jpg
IMG_29602.jpg

Damn, the rest didn't show up yet. Am I getting jerked? I wish I've seen them already... but it seems I'm gonna have to be more patient. I ordered two more seeds in case.

Man, I'm still worried about the other seeds, Tangerine Dream is taking 5th day down there. I do something wrong and I need to figure what. Usually all my seeds germinate and then I lose 50-70% of them when plant them in soil. In my last grow I lost Critical Neville's Haze and Buba Kush that way. It might be pure maths, I buy 4-5 seeds usually, but maybe I do something wrong when transporting them from wet towel to the soil. I'll try to modify my methods a bit with two new seeds.

That sounds like your losing too many, how are you moving them into the soil? And what type of soil are you transfering them into?

I try to kind of toss them off the wet towel delicately, straight into my soil mix. A hole is about 1/4" deep. Then I'm covering them with a bit of soil and spray some water over it. I don't know what's wrong? Would be grateful for suggestions :)

Cheers mate!
London's tap water might not be great for every seed, I was thinking about using tweezers too.

Mon, I just smoked a bit of Twilight :smokin: and pondered that water issue. Started to look up local ph online and it seems we get very alkaline shit, between 7.8-8.4.

Mon, this growing really makes you more aware of everything around :cool:

I'll try it. Thx a lot. It was bugging me.

Well, I try but sometimes they fall another side down... hmm, do you think this is a serious hazard? Usually they say it should come up above the ground anyway, even if taproot is pointed up. I'll try to use tweezers next time.

I always point it down and I've never had a problem. I'm not sure if this is the problem, but it wont hurt to try.
Good luck,
NEPharmer

I guess better you prep quicker you'll see a seedling. I checked on TD this morning and it's pushing towards the light... while still shelled. This might be a more complex problem and I'll try to figure it out :smokin:

:smokin:

:tokin: There's no better weed than your own weed :cool:

So true. :) I'm along for the ride. :popcorn:

I don't know about London H2O, but if you do not have a ph meter I would strongly recommend picking one up. Helps take the guess work out it.

Sounds cruel on my part, but if the seedling is weak get rid of it and plant another one...not worth the 3 mo effort. Just my opinion.

:peace:

Man, I'm still worried about the other seeds, Tangerine Dream is taking 5th day down there. I do something wrong and I need to figure what. Usually all my seeds germinate and then I lose 50-70% of them when plant them in soil. In my last grow I lost Critical Neville's Haze and Buba Kush that way. It might be pure maths, I buy 4-5 seeds usually, but maybe I do something wrong when transporting them from wet towel to the soil. I'll try to modify my methods a bit with two new seeds.

Hey Y'all, Smoke2Js is pullin up his rocking chair, and loading a bowl..
Just a thought, when the seeds sprout they put out micro roots. You might be tearing them when you transfer from towel to pot, because the roots grow into the towel. I just put them in a little planter (the kind that holds 4 small plants) with about 1 -2 cm of soil on top, I get sprouts every time. I also water the seeds with warm water and put a small clear plastic bag over the planter. I check once a day. Some seeds take over 7 to 14 days. Be patient.. Ha! Me patient, man I cant wait for my own girl to be grown and cured.

Back
Top Bottom