Our Ongoing Grows

I got a purple envy just starting to change colors there Dabber... Maybe 2 weeks. They claim up to 11 weeks? we'll see whats what. So far,,,, beautiful plant. Large solid ass colas. I'm not sure how long she's been in flower right now,,, but thinking 8-9 weeks. And I'm prepared to go the 11 if needed.....

GL and Keepem Green

Thanks woody! Damn I may have to run those this year... So many seeds so little time. I don't know if I'm biased but I'm still happy running cuts from my strawberry kush. Selfing one pheno now and the other then next go. Then I can hopefully move on to some new flavors

Drive by.

That rock star has a nice purple on the bottoms of the sugar leaves. These 2 black dogs down here are already starting to purple a little bit. In a month or so when they are really ready to finish I will probably leave them outside for a few nights.

Hope all is green in your world.

RKS is really is rock star looking, and PE looks like she'll be something. Soild bullpen of young starts on the way, interested in seeing you run them. :Namaste:

Had a chromed up Honda cruiser that would set off car alarms 100 feet away, it was pretty loud... we called it the Hardly. Was comfy and light, and it sold two years later for what i paid for it. Was some much needed good luck at the time.

No pics on the end of last page?

They showed elsewhere.. and here's another chart I just down loaded.. For those of use whose nose needs help,, start at center and work your way out;
Let me know if they are up thx Keepem Green

Just got back from sitting at the THC Clinic for a renewal. Weed may be considered legal at the state level here,,, but I still have to have a card for my pain doctor. Weed still is illegal as far as the Federal Laws go. States Rights... Damn Union can still step in anytime and shut all this down. Are we too succeed from the Union? Sounds like Civil War all over again...

But anyways,, my doctor won't prescribe without a card. Least any pain meds. And I had to look hard to find a doc that wood. The first year, year and a half, I was here,, my doc wood'nt allow me to smoke. Here I was trimming and went in covered with leaf trimming all over my slippers or shirt. I use to laff,,, but I pissed clean. But least I did find one.

So anyways,, I have a new card coming in the mail soon. It's legal here for anyone to grow 4 plants. The card helps with the numbers alittle. I'm allowed 6 adults and 12 youngins.

I'll dig that clipping up in awhile Lazy...

Thanks all and Keepem Green

I guess 420 don't like my pics..... Again............ Oh well and I can't read so if no pics,,, ain't alot to say huh????? We'll get it together......

Keepem Green

Just peeking in. Getting a weed card here is all about money. If you pay $150 to the weed doctor you get a recommendation (they travel around from city to city). Then pay $25 to the State and get a card—good for one year. It’s a racket, but works for me.

Mornin' Woodie...they've been having issues with the gallery...still trying to sort things out...it may have to do where you upped your pics...I think its your media rather than your albums, but I've got no pics to test with...Amy has a good grip on the process...cheerz... h00k...:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom