Our Ongoing Grows

Does one have to much time on hand??? I just watch the Son of Godzilla be born, learn to blow his first fire rings,,, and even grew out his first baby teeth,,, all the while a bunch of praying mantis are looking at him as a snack... Cept for Pop's interventions.... Besides,,, son's got the hots for the little Japanese Girl... Good solid morales for a kid. Hell I was raised watching monster island. Even went as far as making whole cities to start on fire with, lighter fluid, melting tanks and coffee cans painted like Clark oil tanks,,,,and firecrackers buried throughout for alittle wow factor. Oh BTW I was one of them that took 4 sheets of plywood for my model ho train tracks down in the basement. My Uncle got me started with that crap. Was some cool setups back then. But then there wasn't these stupid phones or internet and on-demand type shit. George Jetson was SiFi.... Yea rotary phones on the wall in the kitchen that charged extra for long distance.......... Payphones, that took a dime not a card.... Them are confusing SOBes..

But I must be feeling this weed,,, cus I'm going to watch the end of Son of Godzilla''' with that newfangled tv shit,,, And smoke another dubie of that Critical Sensie Star. It's uncured and still moist,,, but it's working tonight anyways. Lates

Well I ended up taking another plant out for a stroll... So I snatched afew pic of her. Good plant,,, makes large cola. Could make a great cash cropper in the yield department. Critical Sensie Star'

Well, it's working on 6 AM here. I can never sleep till I pass out it seems. Damn Miss J,,,Her head hits the pillow and 60 seconds later she's out. Pisses me off. Naw I'm glad for her. She's been a real trouper, she hung in and she played the cards she's been dealt. I need to take her on a trip. Just go somewhere... It wood be the see the Bay Area lights at night off the rock wall, and drive over to Kings Canyon Fresno way.

The guys who own this land donate it and the cabin to the kids..Opening Kings Canyon is cool.Your the first in and chase the bears out, set up some cabins then get fishing. It's early and the wardens don't come up there till season opens. I was just catch and release anyways. is taking down the plywood off the windows, and fitting the stove pipes from the wood burner stove. This was supposed to be kids from all over Alameda County. But ended up with 90% from Oakland. If ya know what I mean.. Naw kids are kids, I enjoyed working with all of them. Most never went fishing in their life. Or held a gold pan on the creekbank, shifting rocks.. Or paddled a canoe. This group was like an ELK Club or something and they own a nice pocket of land in the middle of the park close to the RedWoods. Was a good idea to get the kids interested in something. Things that if it wasn't for the Phythians giving these underprivileged kids and give them a taste of camping, fishing, canoes, even gold panning. I did the consular thing for acouple three years, I'd alway bring 25-30 bucks of small placer gold whats called size 10. I'd salt some kids pan, he'd see alittle. and they got the fever. with afew flecks and they were hooked. Then I use to fire up my 4" dredge with a scuba system and they wood damn near fight to get a chance to go under water with scuba. Water was 4 foot deep so. It's so pretty there and if abIo in before the park opens, They got tons of trout there, even got Golden Trout.

She's doing great with all the surgery she had in the last year. But she even had the nipple reconstruction done,, and looks like she'll be able to use a new bathing suit. She's always been er well,,, well endowed and larger. But still when ya get old,,, gravity comes in play. After she got the implants, she layed down in bed and realized her gals were blocking her view and she couldn't see her feet.
Got tits like a 20-year-old now. They grafted nipples on, with skin from her waist. ey they look good. I was impressed. He got it down. And I know Miss J feels better with some headlights on her new tits. I have to say,,, for a lady of her age,,, she's got the firmest tits ever seen....... And she's 100% Cancer Free............. That's the best part of all this. Wish the fools could find my shit. Ghost Cancer. But they did rip alot of stuff outta my throat from all lymph node behind my ear, all the way down to the voice box. Had a drain tube in from behind my ear and dumped in a container I wood carry in my robe pocket...and carried a Well I'm going to try to sleep,,, see I do babble instead of babbling

Great pics there woody. I'll look into that local co you mentioned. Unfortunately Portland is a trek even with me being down in Tacoma by tonight....

Oh just wanted to let you know that the purple envy hasn't purple for one person I've seen grow it. Penny, ase, blaze. All their PEs never purpled... makes me wonder why femenized seeds named it purple envy? Now from what I know they're a good little company. And have some decent strains. Yours looks almost identical to the others I've seen grown, so that's a good sign. I think I have 6 to 10 lying down round. I'll run them at some point for sure.

Some cool thoughts on the kids. Still trying to figure out what to tell the granddaughter about the garden that she's been kept out of. She's 7 so soon she'll be able to pin one of us down, she's not a shy one. Guess it's my son's call what we tell her, but either way it's all good. Nice to see some of the stigma wear off after legalization, that we can even have the option of deciding how and when is appropriate.

Happy to hear Ms J got fixed up well, that's great to hear. Your Sensi was spot on man, happy she's giving back, she looked the part. That PE is looking killer too. :Namaste:

Some cool thoughts on the kids. Still trying to figure out what to tell the granddaughter about the garden that she's been kept out of. She's 7 so soon she'll be able to pin one of us down, she's not a shy one. Guess it's my son's call what we tell her, but either way it's all good. Nice to see some of the stigma wear off after legalization, that we can even have the option of deciding how and when is appropriate.

Happy to hear Ms J got fixed up well, that's great to hear. Your Sensi was spot on man, happy she's giving back, she looked the part. That PE is looking killer too. :Namaste:
that's a tough call cs I would say try to hold off as long as you can and like you say that's better left to your son let him do it then your absolved lol!:)

Great to hear Ms. J is now cancer free!!! :yahoo:

Now you gotta' get yourself better! I know you were taking the RSO. Has that helped at all? Are your labs showing any improvements? Are you taking anything else? There are a lot of natural remedies that can help in addition to the RSO including things like lowering the body's PH with daily doses of vinegar, curcumin, spirolina & chlorella, etc.

I'm not a doctor, but have studied numerous natural remedies for a variety of conditions and, while I don't believe there's any one "magic bullet" cure, there are things you can do to: 1) Make the disease weaker; and 2) Make the body stronger (i.e. boost immune system) so it can better fight the disease.

Let me know if you want me to point you to some good info on some therapies you can do in conjunction with whatever your doc's have you doing.

Plants look incredible, as always! :bravo:

Seems like, with the climate out there, the best chances of getting a plant to finish in time from seed is to go with an auto strain. I've never been into auto's myself. I always figured, "why cross a plant that will get you stoned with a ruderalis?". But, the breeders have taken them a long way over the last 5-7 years, or so and quality has gone way up. Of course, you won't be able to do one of your 6-month veg deals to get a 20' tree, but I've seen some pretty respectable autos, too.

:peace::Namaste:

Hey there Woody, glad to hear about Miss J... plants look amazing as usual.

Maybe they named it Purple Envy because it's envious of all the purple strains?? I dunno. I prolly wouldn't put purple in the name unless every dang one of the plants were well purple. Maybe thats just me.

Have you tried getting plants to flower indoors and then taking them outdoors to finish?? Or does that fvck em up and then reveg craziness? Prolly a bad idea there.

I know there are breeders, some of the old school folks that have been growing up your way for a long time and have the mold resistant strains going. Thinking about Mandala ... I'm pretty sure they are in PACNW - and have been breeding for outdoor grows up your way for a long time. They are a breeder and a re-seller. So can check out their own stock for the mold resistant strains.

G/L with your next round - looks like yer killing it once again.

Won't find any strains that won't Herm under stress, might find a plant that doesn't.... might..... Good to know the reasons and timing for when it showed and the smoke produced, to help decide to continue with it or compost... I believe a lot has been held back (some believe lost. I don't.. particular breeders have the seed stock) because of the natural trait that they show. Those tropical sativas that run forever and are seeded halfway through flower, you know the shit, space weed...

Yea I think it might be better to not get into that one CS. My granddaughter has been watering plants since she was 3. Her and acouple other kids kind of liked to help with them.

Man, I do have to say it's getting kind of hard to find bulbs for my big lights anymore. Only afew places on the net with 1500 watt HPS... But I did find some and got alittle stockpile. Now how long will the ballast live? I've contact Sunlight System who make the Master Blaster and they don't have it or even bulbs anymore. I do like it. Man it's funny when I have 1 1500 watter going on one side and a 1000 watter on the other. It's like night and day. These bulbs are supposed to have a startup of 217 lumms?

You know them Fem seeds are stressed to the point of hermie and that's why they use 'female pollen'., So I wonder why woodn't there be a hidden hermie trait in them? That has to be one of the most stressful things there is. Wake up and your pecker is inside out? I'd freak..............

But them long flowering sativas,,, most do self-pollinate after 10 weeks or so.... Right now Mister BBrown,, I have my hands full with these fast' plants.. But I'm a fixing to look after I post;

Yea you have been gone awhile Mister Krip. I'm not doing RSO right now. They can't find my 'ghost' cancer. They know I had it when glans got big and it was C,, but not lympomic? cancer,,, meaning it's elsewhere. I did RSO and ALOT of it after both me and Miss J were diagnosed in the same month. They did robotic surgery on my neck throat and voice box. Man they f'ed me up.. And right after the surgery,, on the way home, I wanted to stop at Dennys and eat breakfast and gamble afew bucks. I order a Skillet. That first bite about killed me.. Brunt like hell.. But I ate the whole plate anyways

Yeah I'd freak too :rofl::rofl: Damn, they know how to cut ya cobber..... all the best with the heal :passitleft:

Holy sh!t, Bro! It sure looks like that robot did enough cutting to find just about anything above your shoulders! How long ago was this? Are you doing OK, Brother? Sending you some serious healing vibes!
:peace::circle-of-love::Namaste:

Wrong thread :rofl:

:passitleft:

All good they did this on me about a year back. Took all the lymph nodes out. is the reason the drain tube. But hell,,, stupid me is still a pack and half a day smoker........

BTW this is ALWAYS the wrong thread Grizz.. Political incorrect as always... But all good... Hope your doing good under there....

:rofl::rofl: nah mate, say it how it is or at least how it is to you...

My first post was in the right thread, the second one I was asking weaselcracker a question :rofl: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom