Our Ongoing Grows

Just passing through.. not Portland though, unfortunately... Hows things mate? Hope your both all good..

Dude idk man your plants are just so purdy :kiss::battingeyelashes:

And you have a decent taste in music ;). Let's be friends.

I know my tunes tend to be rebel type Southern Rock and C/W. Even shock shit.

Sure isn't me that makes them pretty. It's just a pretty plant is all.

And ofcourse.... Dab have a beer.

Alls good. kind of

I kind of messed up last night,,, not got messed up but,, forgot to water the Peyote Cookies. She wasn't very happy when the lights came on. She looks like she'll pull thru, least the tops will. I don't do alot of defoliating, besides lolly popping and minor sun leaf only if really needed. Plants also die from the fan leaf before the buds. Kind of a survival kind of thing. That's is one of the bad things about growing a perpetual grow of different strains, over a flip of say the same strain started the same time. They all have different needs like as in water. Then you got plants on step stools and an uneven ass canopy, and nutrient needs.
And sure makes it hard to keep bugs and molds out after acouple flips.

But another thing I got to keep an eye on her now,,,,,,,, that's ALOT of stress on a plant. A chance she'll hermie now. So I got to keep eyes peeled on her. Man that sucks. I like her looks. Smaller buds but frosty suckers. I have another I just started flowering, and some in the cloner.

Well hope everyone gardens are Green. give them water and

Keepem Green

Well IF anyone is planning on coming thru Portland,, Let me know and I'll have a clone ready of the Puppies. I've seen afew peoples growing it. Most have that typical bud shapes. Kind of pointy on the tip. But these are more of a crowning bud. But is a good plant to grow in the cooler months. Least then you get alot of cool colors outta her. She throws out red hair all thru her grow. The hairs turn red at about 3 weeks in and stay that way till harvest. Temps are getting hotter now, so this one will be the last indoors at least of her. I plan on keeping her going and put her outside for another try. Last year I did one out there,,, but she got to big and started to need to much work on her. So I took her early and cooked with the plant except for afew tip buds we smoked. She is a nice candidate for pictures.
Hope all's gardens are doing well out there,

And Keepem Green

Well I wish I was coming through Portland, I'd take you up on that offer. Very nice man

Hello there Zincite and welcome to my nightmare,,, err I mean journal..... Yell out if is something I can help with. I'm the laziest typist you'll ever meet.. So I group all my hellos to all.... Unless someone has a question...

Well finally got my seeds from Seedsman. I got a 3 pack of the Chem, and the Em Dog both from HSO. They threw in a 3 pack of Mamma Mia'? or something like that, that looks to be a good strain,,, that may be an outside contestant. But I really want to try the Chem so I'm going to start one up anyways. If not but for clones.......... I do like to shut down the flower room dead off summer. Then I have so much outdoor shit to do anyway. And is a good time to wash the glass in the hoods. Clean and mop, wash my dustshroom too. Tonight I did another bo boo. It's time to get the smaller lights fired up. Well, I threw one of my old trusty rusty magnetic ballasts up in there. Took the 1500 watters down and put the 1000 watt lights up. I lost one of my dimmable last fall. After huffing and puffing I got them in and replaced the bulbs. Fired one,,, then the other. But I didn't pay attention and it was set on 110 volts instead of 220. Heard a buzzzzz and that's it. Fried. Good thing I had a back up for my back up. Temps were getting up to 85 with the 1500 watters.

Right now I got a ton of cuts coming out of the cloner,,, and seeds started. But I do have a plant coming out. She has acouple day left. I brang it in the garage to do the final flushing, turned my back,,,, and Miss J started trimming... So she took the main buds and the sun leaf before I caught her. Well hardly any fan leaf left. Plant did have alot of yellow in the tips of the leaf. But all good... Is sticky as fuck...

And here's that little Sweet Cheese Fast Version that had trouble shed its shell and look all mushy and deformed when it emerged. But she's hanging in there. I just cracked another not having alot of hope it wood survive. Just my 2 cents,, if you can see,,, I always fill my seed starting pots only 2/3 full of soil. Leaves me alittle room to backfill if she gets alittle leggy.
Well I'm outta here.....

Hey there Woody.. great looking run you have coming down the stretch.

G/L with the little runty lookin one and thirsty girl. No nanners needed.

Your Chem should grow a lot like the Doggies ... prolly only difference will be the smell. The Chems do stink up the place a little.

I like Chem ... been running it ever since the first time, like you with the doggies.

You should be able to get high from Chem too so thats a bonus.

Outdoors FTW! Looking forward to some pool side pics!

Thank everyone.

I checked my seeds that are germinating. All but one was ready to get put in the dirt. And the one that's not,, is the Killer Kush Fast Version. The same strain that didn't make it on the first try. I also threw afew more seeds on the towel. I did one Chem Dog, 2, GGxOG Autos, and an Ultra Lemon Haze Auto. I also have 12 other sprouts in the veg tent. And I have 24 clones coming out. I got someone who wants 9 I think. So I'll probaly be killing off afew.

Mister BBrown, yea she got hurt. Alot of the fan leaves died and dried out. Man, and she was looking good, I wish she looked as good as that one you got over your ways; before I almost killed my girl,,,,,,,

Them puppies have a pretty good smell too,, but smells sweet like fruit. And that's a good thing.

Anytime a plant goes thru those 'high stress' times can be subject to becoming a hermie. Heat, water, over and under watering, revegging, and lights in the middle of dark cycle,,, all can lead to bananas showing up on your little girl.

I also plan on trying that LED light I won in that contest. It's big enough to do 4X4 easily. They paired it with a 5X5 tent, it's the Mars 1600 pro 2. I plan on putting a 1000 watt HPS on one side and the LED of the other. I can leave 2 feet space between the footprints which should be enough separation to get an idea what I like better. Be the first time this old dog is going to try a new trick?

GL Ya'll

Thanks, guys. She was alittle finicky in the fertilizer department. Once more, you never know the plant till you grow it once or twice. I have another in flower and maybe a clone. It's one that was in there when the pump took a shit. But she's a producer for sure. She got to 28",, and I can see 5+ ozs off her. And you could easily get 6-8 in a 5X5 tent. Be alittle crowded with 8. Those buds are solid as a rock. The main cola was just shy of 90 grams wet. Should dry just under a half oz if it does as she should.

I been looking hard at the Peyote Cookies plant for a sign of trouble. But it's only day 3 after the mishap. I figure if they are going to throw out balls,,, 7-10 days before they develop. Now I'm not sure, only thinking out loud.

Damn fungus gnats. My grants didn't seem to work. Might have to look into a 'mild' peroxide drench. Got acouple other ideas. I do have afew coming out this week. 2 of them are ones that got dried out once. They are ok, just lost afew fan leaves. But after they come out I guess I'll drag them out back and do a complete cleaning and a drench. I usually don't shut down for this till summertime. But the situation seems to dictate I do something.

Anyone ever use peroxide on plants roots? Or any other ideas?

hey ncw. I use 1tbsp of a good neem's oil, 1 tsp -tbsp. of orange oil extract, and 1tbsp of peroxide/gal of water. the peroxide has never hurt my plants and I have killer rootballs at the end, 1 drench and they never come back on me. you can go with MiO and just not use the peroxide. ...you could add some diatomaceous in the mix iff'n. k'den

I've dealt with them before and used go gnats, it's got cedarwood oil in it. I've used it as a drench last time and they was gone. Nipped it in the bud. I did just top dress my plants acouple weeks back with a good dose of organics. Wet mixture of blood bone meal and bat crap, with a side of worm shit is an invitation to fungus gnats. But they seem to love the weep holes and underside of the pot that stays moist for long periods. Usually, I can just turn the topsoil an inch or two and that keeps one or two away. I'm going to try this shit as a spray. Not going to spray the plants,, just from the lollypop transition line down. I also always have a water supply for them with the cloner going and the dehumidifier too. And now I got like 20 or so plants seedling size. and 24 more coming out the cloner. It will work out fine once I throw 3/4 of them outside and mother nature will fix that problem. And overdose of organics isn't always a good thing.
It'll work out.

Back
Top Bottom