Our Ongoing Grows

I've grown afew Sweet Seed in past. I tried that SAD once and my bad. She was about 3 foot and I put her outside alittle too early and she started to flower, then reveg. I myself,,, don't like reveg unless it's a small one. They tend to be too bushy and an all-around pain in the ass. So I culled it. But I like the Black Jack,,, the single barrel of course... JK Not. But I did like the Black Jack. And I did the SAD once to finish and it was pretty good weeds.

Well, I put 6 seed out 2 1/2 days ago, and all cracked and are in dirt. Couple of them already split the shell. This year we cut down all them big evergreens that block my greenhouse. So I do plan on another go around in there this year. Straight in the ground. Not sure whats going in there, maybe these fast? I guess that woodn't be my best option. These Fat Version come in early enough to beat the rains, so might be a better idea to use that space for some longer flowering strains. I like to do 2-3 plants in there. I think it's 10X16'. 3 tends to get crowded in there. And once again,,, I'm going to 'try' to downsize out there. But then I use about all my outdoors for budder,,, cept the main colas.

Also afew clone are going to pull through. I have a cut of the Critical Sensie pull thru. The one I have in flower is pretty fast it seems and maybe an outdoor plant if the herbs are any good....

Well GL all and Keepem Green

sounds like you have a good plan for the summer woody that gr house should be fun cant wait to see it in full bloom,i made some butter the other day had 5.95 oz of product did 3lbs, butter when i was done i made a batch of brownies and ate one and it was to much i got all messed up it was almost like i had been drinking when i got up from the chair i was dizzy it made some potent butter ended up with 36oz of butter,gunna eat a smaller piece today lol!:rollit:

I use this prepackaged cookie mix. Look for the ones that use a half a cup. The times I feel it, it makes my legs feel like concrete.

I plan on doing afew autos for sure. But it's time to start thinking about the main plants. Laws here let me do 10 plants I think, between me and Miss J. She didn't even get a card this year. Law says ANYONE can grow 4 plants. And my card allows use 6 more adults. 10 plants???? I've never had only 10 plants........... And more than likely I never will... Shit I got 6 started now. BTW 3 are showing green above ground.

Well I'm off to try to get abit of sleep. 6AM

Keepem Green

I am with you sticky,

I don't usually grow more than 4 big ones....then a few small girls in pots when I am outside. So I have always been over the limit...... but seriously its not like I am making any money and don't do anything else crazy illegal........ I am not near any schools..... And honestly if I had the room all 4 of my plants would be ten feet tall and I would harvest 3 times more than I ever could in my little yard. So WTF is wrong with 7 smalls instead of 4 big uns?

Have a good one Yall

I am with you sticky,

I don't usually grow more than 4 big ones....then a few small girls in pots when I am outside. So I have always been over the limit...... but seriously its not like I am making any money and don't do anything else crazy illegal........ I am not near any schools..... And honestly if I had the room all 4 of my plants would be ten feet tall and I would harvest 3 times more than I ever could in my little yard. So WTF is wrong with 7 smalls instead of 4 big uns?

Have a good one Yall
theres nothing wrong with it your not hurting anyone neither am i,like you if i could grow big ones in my back yard i would,but big around nothing i have to get up on a ladder with dont need to be busting my ass over these girls!

I don't your doing anything wrong myself,,, as long as you don't put yourself on front street around a school. Don't get me wrong,,, I started smoking weed in a Jr High School down in Santa Monica. But we do have to kind of shelter youngins. I grew up in late 60's, early 70's. And I can't even say how many times I said my Dad drinks,,, why is it wrong. And I drank,,,, justified in my eyes. Now I really truly don't want to see kids smoke herbs. I think that is for at least adults,, or close too. All kids grow different. And I'm guilty of smoking with my sons before they hit 18. Well one boy anyways. But he was already smoking herbs and even did acid before he was 18,,, kind of like me,,, I've done every drug, every way there is in my past. And I wasn't in his life enough to 'lay down laws'. And the argument is true,, I'd much rather see him smoking herbs then running around drinking and driving, is validated.

But I don't think we should front it off to kids........... Not that I even think that of any of ya'll. But there are alot of stupid mother fuckers around and kids are kids. They can easily be led. Kid of our jobs to make sure they become all they can be. What does that have to do about growing pot outdoors? Kids see and think its cool,,, and they have another me on their hands is all. I guess I'll see how my Granddaughter deals with it. New territory to me. And I have had her water plants since she was 2-3. She pays them no mind now,, and shes almost 10. All I think she knows is not to run around the pool,,, and NEVER hit my plants with a ball,,,,, or spray them with water in the sun, or branch any branches etc............ But then just about every kid in the neighborhood knows that. I've never told them what it is out there,,,, and I do grow all kinds of veggies and fruits that they have to help with. And none ever asked. But I know they know. But is no way I'd led them that ways,,, least till they are old enough. But to a third grader,,, plants could be a point of interests... Like me watching the kin cook shine. I thought it was cool... Did it myself for afew years,,,, Till I got popped for making it.

Well 5 of them seeds are above ground. The 6th is starting to peek out.

I just got out the flower room,,, that Peyote Cookies seem is to die for right now. And she still has a while to go. Smaller buddage on her. And she hardly stretched at all. About the same as the Puppies do. And she's getting kind of frosty....... I'll get a pic soon. Pretty sure next out of flower will be the Critical Sensie. She's at about 7 weeks now. Good buddage on her. The last Plucking Genius is in the net. I have about 1 1/2 lbs off all 4,, so I won't run out soon. Is tasty...
Well off to laa laa land... GL ya'll and Keepem Gren

Woody... what's going on?? Sub'd for the flower pics......

Kids and weed... let em grow up a bit, it's not like ciggies where they used to tell us it would stunt our growth while puffing away. Shit we used to steal chewing tabacca instead of candy like all the rest of the kids were doing. Good ole daze..

Woody teach the little ones how to be a green thumb. They gotta start somewhere. You're in a good city, most everyone around you is pretty open minded. At least that's what I got visiting there several times.

Teach them.. its like growing a seed, they gain knowledge and before you know it, the teacher is learning from the students.

Well I do have to fertilize tonight. I only juice my girls 3 maybe 4 times in flower. This will be the last for afew. So I'll probley drag acouple out to the office for Miss J to be able to clean them up alittle. Dead or dieing leaves and acouple tie wires to keepem Straight. Beside I got to give the neighbor kids something to do. Really It's just as hard as doing it myself,,, but like a seed............................

Speaking of seeds,,,, I opened my fool mouth... 6 outta 6? One didn't make it. And another had a hard time shedding it's shell and after I pulled it off,, the little feeder leafs, look like they ain't going to make it. Oh well. Time to throw another log on the fire......... They were a Killer Kush and a Sweet Cheese.

PJ if I say too much, people swear I was lying. But I've been around and rode hard put away wet more than once...
Life. I will say the one thing that affected my life more than anything was that wreck back in 1986. Break C-6, C-7. Leaving me a full quad for about a year. Blowing thru the staw and all that shit. Tear in my beer over a X. But even that didn't humble me. But I guess I did grow out of it. I was 40'ish,
I'll be back....
GL all and Keepem Green

Well, I did get off my lazy ass and take acouple pic of afew strains that are getting close. I have no idea how long they been flowering. But they have acouple more weeks to go. This is the last dose of fert's these will get. I like a 4-5 day flush so 4-5 days before harvest I hit them with a flush agent. BTW most flush agents are close to a citrus acid, that breaks down the salts back into water solubility. I heard afew drops of lemon juice works as a flush agent. I can't put that on my skin,,, but read that somewhere....

Well enough babbling. Pics are labeled;

Keepem Green

The stories... the stories we hold :)

I want to grow this......outstanding

full

Well IF anyone is planning on coming thru Portland,, Let me know and I'll have a clone ready of the Puppies. I've seen afew peoples growing it. Most have that typical bud shapes. Kind of pointy on the tip. But these are more of a crowning bud. But is a good plant to grow in the cooler months. Least then you get alot of cool colors outta her. She throws out red hair all thru her grow. The hairs turn red at about 3 weeks in and stay that way till harvest. Temps are getting hotter now, so this one will be the last indoors at least of her. I plan on keeping her going and put her outside for another try. Last year I did one out there,,, but she got to big and started to need to much work on her. So I took her early and cooked with the plant except for afew tip buds we smoked. She is a nice candidate for pictures.
Hope all's gardens are doing well out there,

And Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom