Our Ongoing Grows

NP Grizz...
I got one of them too Sticky. Back in 91 or so. F'er failed at least 10 times. But I kind of tripped the day after surgery throwing my car topper boat in the Delta. They want ya to do toe touching right away, but to stay off it.. Sooooo I rehabbed in San Quentin. Figured what better place to do that then spend the next 100 days in a 5X10 cell. Had to go there anyway,,, so kill two birds with one stoned,,, And stoned I was...... But after surgery, I lined it up so I had 10 days after before self-surrendering to CDC. Damned if I wasn't going to get afew more Bass before I went in.............. and I tripped on a root on the way down. Hurt.. I felt something bad but hell...........

As long as you weren't doing the toe touching in county ;). That's awesome news about miss J woody! My pops had salivary duct carcinoma. But your scar makes his seem insignificant. Try and do lots of antioxidants. Beets and lots of anthocyanins (that's what makes buds turn purple as well as veggies all the colors of the rainbow). And obviously the cannabinoids help too.

I didnt know that the equatorial sativas are more prone to selfing? Makes sense for a 20 week strain lmfao. I did some colloidal silver on my kush cut guess I'll have to run some and see if they'll throw nanners

That looked alot worse than it was... But that is the same day as the surgery on my neck. Now I just got a white scar thru my redneck................ All good

Just another one to add to the long ass list of them.....

Hey Mad they offered me county. A year? If that is what you mean? But 16 state ends up being the same,,, or real close. Cept I was living in Alameda,,, or Oakland. 1 year count at 2/3 time is 8 months. 16 months state, equals 8 1/2 - 9 months. BUT I'd rather be in the state than Oakland County Jail. You was able to smoke at this time. Counties were just starting to outlaw cigs and iron weight on the piles............... Besides,,,,, alot better-living arrangements. With alot better racial breakdown... Alameda, there isn't but a 5-8% white population. Sorry to say in there,,,,,, everything and I mean everything comes down to race.. Anyone who's been in jail knows what I mean. Hense my ID, 'NorthCaliWood'. Peckerwood...........

But that's a different world. And very happy to leave it behind. Have for the last 20-25 years.

Ahhh gotcha! Yeah fuck jail prison all of it. Funny how I can grow legally what got me some time.... I do know what you mean. Sorta, I only ever did jail time no prison. But 2/3rds time served is pretty legit I think it's like 80 or 90% down in Az. But screw that let's raise a glass and a joint to never stepping foot in the joint again

Ya know truth be said,,, I NEVER did what I wood call a crime. Least taking someone property or doing violence upon them. Now drinking, fighting, driving, and drugs.......................

And been ALONG time since I had cuffs on me. 20 years????? But years back where I was from wasn't anything such as DUI#1 and DUI#2, and so forth. It was just drunk driving, 350 dollar fine and Cya. Three days later,,, DUI , 350 dollars fine. I had alot of them seeing I never had a licc and they all knew my truck and where I lived,,, way out in the sticks.. SO I was a target and I understand why. But MADD started up in Cali.

I remember the first time I plead guilty to DUI #4. I could've beat it down to a 3 and a year. But what bothered me was when the judge said young man,, I was young once or twice, you could've killed someone. Now I have a tolerance for everything mind ya, and was leaving a bar I owned in Hayward Ca. 2 AM. Witching hour........ I told the judge I own a baseball bat too. And I could've killed someone. Everyone who owns a bat should go to jail cus her could? If I did,, then I deserve everything I got coming. Man, I couldn't live with myself if that ever happened...... But don't send me to prison cus I could've. Have to say,, I drank too much then,, but I was in Folsom my first term and met this fool from the
'Bay Area'. Petaluma. He was sniveling about getting 7 years for manslaughter charge of a woman and a child.... He was drinking and had diabetes. Blacked out crossed a line and killed them. Ok, but I had a friend that was the clerk. Come to find out he did it before. 8 years earlier he did the same fucking thing and killed a dude. After I seen that paperwork,,, the fool should be doing life in my book. He KNEW the gun was loaded. I had nothing to do with that fool for 2 years.

I to this day realize alot shouldn't be behind a wheel. I woodn't want them behind one in my neighborhood. Drinking was always my problem. And I never backed down from anyone..... And I let my alligator mouth overload my hummingbird ass more than once or twice..... To this day.....................

So true. Long ass stories. And I've seen to have more of them than most. Too many years of barroom fights and motorcycle runs. As sucked up as I've gotten over the last 10 years,,, one woodn't believe how I use to love to scrap. Nowadays,,, it's a pain in the ass to move ten gallon pots around.

Time to step up security here... Guess cameras and afew motion detectors and a load of rock salt in the barrel.

Don't know what the problem was,,, but this last batch of clones took along time... Temps? Is atad warmer,,, but the water is about 75 degrees and my cloner does have a fan to exhaust warm air. BUT I got 20 outta 26 cuts survival. Most them are for Miller. And I still have one larger mother plant of Black Dog out there I plan on cutting up tomorrow. Maybe 12 cuts. I want to try this side by side this summer with Black Dog. I know it is a cooler temp plant and coming into summer. I want to see if I light a 4X4 - 5X5 patch with LED and another 5X5 with a 1000 watt HPS. Will be a small overlap but hell,,, isn't a clinical side by... But I should see a temp reduction, and trichome enriched? One side will be predominantly either LED/HPS. With clones of the same age and all that...

BTW I still got these damn gnats. I'm keeping the population down. But I want them history. So I'm going to get some H2O2. I hear it was great?

All's well. Just took a pic to show how even my canopy is. Terrible huh. Another reason I've stayed with HID lighting. From all I've heard,, LEDs don't penetrate very deep. Now I don't know about them costy ass ones but, I'll find out in abit anyways. That's why I'm going to use all one clone to keep it nice and level for a change. But this is what I have ondeck;

Never did that one myself. Grown afew Afghan Strains, and did a Black Domina before,,, Should be a shorter plant and under 8 weeks or so the claim is. GL with them. Sounds like could be a contender for outdoors in the right place.

You know while I'm thinking about people stabilizing their strains,,, these people have it down to a science. A company is called Stoney Girl Gardens. Local peoples. But they do a small circuit, selling seeds, clones, flowers, consinstrates and RSO. Now they have a small dispensary here in Portland Or. Well not that small but anyways. They won alot of little awards here in State Cups, and even have afew strains listed in Big Book of Buds. They guy does tend to spread alittle crap about flowering times and THC levels,,, but don't they all?????? Least with what I use I haven't been able to flower a plant in 40 days. BUT,,, to defend the guy,,,, he does produce strains that 'finish' here. And I do have to harvest as a rule,, 1st or so of Oct, before that grey mold raises her ugly head. And to my main colas 90% of the time!!!! I 'try to keep my plants dry. But molds everywhere here. I do have my greenhouse,,, but that really don't mean alot. Unless I ran a closed loop, with purified air and CO2. But that's in a perfect world. I got a dirt-floored greenhouse with passive air for A/C . But that don't house but 2-3 larger plants,,, plus afew autos...... But it still gets mold.
SGG's plants finish strong Oct 1st. I mean done. That says ALOT about being fast. But here I am babbling,,, what he did was make a club... He gave peoples clones of plants there was working with,,, as long as they joined this Club called PittBull. Which is one of his strongest herbs damn near. But he'd get locals to grow them out with a report or the chance to get cuts from something interesting. But I just seen he changed that now that he's all legal and such. I still can't see how he gets done what he does. He grows all the meds for the store out on the farm' and acouple small greenhouse he has. But his plants are well acclimated for our weather here. A BIG plus. I do miss my Cripit''''''...

Hey woody, been a while buddy ive been busy with working both jobs &getting everything ready for this year. Just saw this post &thought id let you know why you dont see pitbull at sgg anymore.. The chick that started the gardens used to work for humboldt seed org &was there when the strain was crossed &stabilized. Well mr. Humboldt &her had a falling out &she ended up taking these genetics for herself &calling it pitbull, trying to make it her premier seller. A long legal battle insued which the last i heard rights were given to hso. I dont have a side, it all seemed pretty lame to me.. I thought you couldnt really patent or copyright a strain but i guess now that monsanto is doing it everyone can? Confusing stuff. All i do know brother is that pitbull beit from sgg or hso is the bomb! Anyways thought id share that with you as i have close friends who are tight with one or the other &i just think its funny. Hope miss j &yourself are doing great. Heres to nice weather.. Maybe a bit more rain than last summer &NO FOREST FIRES! See ya bud.

Back
Top Bottom