Our Ongoing Grows

Nothing new here..
Haven't got much new, cept I do have a GMOxCAKE that is turning snow white. And I know it's not light bleaching, she sits in the middle between two hoods.,, hps/led. Defiantly worth a pic or two. Small 'ROCK' hard nuggets.....

But with the 'office' PC out? Ain't the same if I can't smoke and leave 6" piles of ashes on the keyboard and mouse pad.. and trash it like I can, well could,,, in my pig pen. I got my speakers out there waiting. And window shopping. Man that computer has 30-40,000 pictures, and I had it dialed in like I like it.. Like I say many times.. I'm a 'old dog' who don't do changes well.. Oh well is what it is.

Safe safe and Keepem Green

the one geek I know,, is a tweak and you know how that goes........ But I do trust the guy...... But by the time he needs afew bucks/buds,, I'll done got a new one??

Well peoples,, broke down and bought another lap top,, Be here in >week? there about. Man I hate changes.. Old Dog no tricks...
I started acouple new seed. Going to try another Purple Primate.. and got two of that Vamperilla? I started some abit back and the sprouts looked mutated? But I'll try her again.. And 2 clones each of the Lucky Lady, and Momma Mia.

And I have 2 Gelatos that are almost ready to give up a clone or two,, then they get flipped.

In flower I have a fine looking Frost Factory 2-3 weeks in,, and then the GMOxCAKE that are just about ready. I will get pictures but I'll wait to install my camera software on my new pc..

I know I've gotten spun afew times in the past. I was living in the middle of the 'deep east' Oakland back in the mid 80's. And I was 2 blocks off the hoe-stroll.. But my drug of choice was heroin. Many a year I found it easier to medicate off the street. Doctors use to look at me and just know'' I was doctor shopping. Which I wasn't but first impressions go alone ways. Even with my folder of surgeries. I did find a doctor one day that wood work with me,, so I got off the horse...

Well I'm outta here for now.. All be safe and Green

well new pc is on it's way... And I did get pics of these 'white' bud..

Hope all are safe,,, and the gardens Green

Hey Penny I should have no trouble with that.. It lets me into my files,,, just won't let me connect to the internet.. Like said someone with half a brains,, leaves me out,,, could fix it.. And I'm going to have it looked into while I find that person... I founds another of the said brand but only has a 15" screen where as the old one was a 17'. But I should be getting the new one in the next couple days. And I'll start getting it dialed in ASAP..
Hope everyone doing great out there..

Keepem Green..

It lets me into my files,,, just won't let me connect to the internet.

Assuming you do have working Internet there and your PC just can't access, this sounds like an issue with the PC's Wifi (if a wireless Internet connection) or Network/RJ45 adapter (if wired connection).

It's possible it's bad hardware, the adapter got turned off or disconnected, and/or the software running it got corrupted.

If a Windows PC, check "Network Connections" under the "Control Panel" and if it's bad hardware, usually there will be a red "X" over the adapter.

That being said, easiest thing might be to just buy a cheap USB Wifi adapter which should take care of both hardware and software and is easy to install (again, assuming you have wifi!).

Something like this for $15 on the Zon should do it:

1598887481625.png

If, by some chance you don't have Wifi, let me know and I can suggest a wired alternative! :nerd-with-glasses:

Just want ya'll to know I'm still alive.. This new pc is a slow MFer. Still getting it dialed in.. I'm in no hurry..

Plants are growing like a weed out there. I will post afew pics after I get my photo editor up and running..

And these fools are still protesting...

Hope all are good out there.

Stay safe and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom