Our Ongoing Grows

them pic are all acouple weeks? back. I'll get out tomorrow and grab some new ones.
Yea had to rig' a fence around it for Riddick's benefit . Miss J tied them green sandbag on it to help him find his way.. But it's all good. Won't be long and we'll have to cover it..

he's good thanks... good thing he knows his way around... But he's doing great.. I hate these 12 hour shifts.. everyday 3-3:30 food, and shot. my neighbors here with his dog playing,, and Riddick is barking up a storm,, wanting to chase him... but he's happy....

this is the one i was talking about woody the wq
DSC_0184.JPG

she's looking pretty good here @ilikemsticky.

was that you that posted a pic of wind gusts blowing your plants all to hell and back? I know someone did.. Well tonight I walked out back to massive wind gusts of woodsmoke. My Momma Mia was laid over. I got a 7' Lucky Lady going, and she's almost bending double. What don't kill them will makem stronger.

So I watered as much as they can hold. I have the Lady in a 35 gallon pot so she has a good base to support her. The Momma Mia was in a 25 gallon as are the 'last' Crippit and my 'last' Puppy? but ya never know.. I may have to save her.. They ain't gone till they are gone.. I've grown her for some years and she is a fickle ass plant.. I'm thinking of spending a alittle time with a gelato variant. I did well with her before and I kicked myself for saying. ISHOULD'VETOOKACUT. And I do like the speed of this Momma Mia.

But allI can do is keepem soaked for the weight, I'll goout here in another hour and if the wind still crazy,, I'll givem all another 3-4 gallons of water, and keepem as level as possible. and hope for the best.. I mean it hurts to watch these things get hammered. I do have a pack of pantyhose ready to do alittle field dressing if needed...... I know I'm going to lose a branch or two for sure...

Stay safe and Keepem Green

now we got tons of smoke,,, and not the good kind.........

some are 5-6 miles away.. A couple people just died yesterday.. a grandmother and a 12 year old grandson.. Bummer...

Back
Top Bottom