Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks peoples. I believe in the Rainbow Bridge.. Something told to me when I was kind of kid,,, about where your pets go when the die................ Told you @Cola Monster

Riddick didn't just get shit on by 1 problem. pancgretisist? dibetese second, and blind as a bat to thirds, point he was running into sharp shit outside sticks scatched isi littlewhite bug eyes....... and then into the walls inside?????? And you could see he get pissed. And I'd cry.......
He woodn't eat half the time,,, cept fried 1/4 lb hamburgers drained with papertowels 3 times......, and then they stopped working......., and played hell on sugar levels........ doesn't eat.. can't get a shot..... And drank water by the gallons...

He got extremely frail,, kind of like me, and he was running a temp... kidneys??? he started having potty accidents... very unlike him period....... fact he was embrassed …
maybe... but he wasn't having any quality in his life. He was holding on for me and Miss J. When a dog don't eat for 2-3 days,,, somethings wrong more than round worms..His blood sugared was always high... with every recommendation the vet gave,, and I made my shots6-7% stronger.... It brang it down alittle... But he was sick.. And it hurt both me and Miss J to watch him hurt.......... Well can't bitch over spilled milk.. He was a trooper who dealt with more than his share........

Thank god he don't see the world burn itself down after the 2020 elections? He allready watched Portland burn for what 110 days? Thank god I didn't have to sic him on protesters if they showed in my lawn... I'd have ended up in jail....... little fucker was 11 pounds.......... And I'd have killed the puke that hurt him.... Blind or not,, he loved to fight.........

I must have bumped my head for some reason??? I rolled 7 joints. GMOxCAKE product. I like it........... And liked it last grow of it and this one,,, is better 100%... Miss J said she wasn't impressed and scoffed at me for growing 2 fem seed of it.. Well the first grow,,, I ain't ever grew it,,, and the second,, well he responded rather well to her toppings.. I got to have 3 pounds off 2 5' plants. She was a reacher. The one that had the whiite buddage....... I lost all my pics...

but now I gotta search for me in my rebel flag shit guarding the crop with a 12 gauge.. ALL my pic's are on that last laptop... And my program in in a returned pc and 'IF i want it.. going to cost me a buck.......... But I want to steal mine back,,,

Babbling...................

Man @Jaga BEEN WAY TO LONG,,, LEAST COME TAKE A PEEK AT MY MESS................. oppps caps....

Man @Jaga BEEN WAY TO LONG,,, LEAST COME TAKE A PEEK AT MY MESS................. oppps caps....
It certainly has, I looked in my thread and, I think one of the last posts was b4 Christmas???? Weeks have been flying like days and months seem like quick weeks. I will be back more regularly again, well that's my plan.
Great to see you buds.

Yea @Jaga and it doesn't help that I've grown bored on 420... I listen to more music than I post anymore......

But I still let people know I still grow....

Ok tonight I chucked 2 Gelato's into flower room.. They look to have been flowering 2+ weeks outside.. I sprayed her twivce with green cleaner, and then last night with captain jacks just so I don't bring and worms or their eggs in.... Glassed the plants for mites,,, hemp or spider..

But here's two Gelato going in under a 1500 watt HID lamp. On a short leash,, well light rail is only going 2' back and forth.

Sorry for pic quality

and here's what stage I brand them in... I figured the 12 hours 'real' dark will make them take off pretty fast.....

Just alittle note,,,, Miss J got these stupid little bright plastic ball with a trap in the top, she put a drop of sugar water in the bottom

well,, the next day.. I mean I have afew pain in the ass gnats buzz me... Besides we have had such hig wet weather,,, even with the sun... HEAVY dew.. 85 later.Big reason for the fungus gnats.. I know I have them in my veg tent... BUT anyways back to the stupid cheap ass balls.. The Next day?

while I'm post sorry ass pic's I have two in the picture of that Vamperilla? shit. I have a third outback ready to transplant,, even IF it is taller and lanky looking wide spacing, looking like a male........ But there is a Purple Primate mixed in them few..

and in the nursery,,,, I have 3 Gelato clones, 1 Momma Mia, I plan on working abit with this fast as hell flowering plant......She was ready third week of Sept. ready even with the smoke. I can only think about if she got straight sunlight. In abit I'll sample the smoke... But she is fast,, and that means alot to to a breeder,,,Not that I'm a breeder...... Least anymore,, to old for more kids..... But you never know. The seedlings are Blue Berry from some breeder. I've tried alot of BB and seen alot of nadda's. I did see a good one once. But 3 seeds up..... 3 more in reserve... Reg seeds.

as you can see I got tape around my favorite pots holding them together.. Hell they are still good for 4-5 runs???? ahhhhhhhh

well I need a drink and a tune..........

Hey there Woody sorry to hear about riddick. Funny you talk about rainbow bridge.

When I was in the ICU on my death bead with a torn aorta, I went down that long lonesome white tunnel road ..... I looked down and myself laying on the steel table hooked up to cables and what not. Thought I was a goner but the dogs on the other side wouldn't let me in. Told me to go back to my family and take care of my dog they need me its not my time.

So you will see your buddy again all of them. Thats the cool part of being a dog person. You gotta place to go when your time is up. Why dogs don't outlive us hoo-man?? It's a hard thing to swallow for sure so I wish you love and happiness. Get another dog and the pain goes away. I Think I've only not had a dog like 2 months was the longest last 40-50 years.

A good Blueberry is hard to find these days. I have 3 Mama Mia beans, may have to run them outdoors next summer.
Yea @Pennywise, Blueberry is a hard one to find, I've tried at least 15-20 different seed, looking to find a good pheno. I'm not even sure who the breeder of these was.... But we are going to give them a run.. These are really dark almost blueish and the leaves are showing a curl to the first few sets of leaf.

That Momma Mia did take off first as far as showing buddage. And finished mid-Sept. It Wood make a good choice for a outdoor plant. The weed is pretty damn good herbs.. Not to harsh, and I can feel it pretty good..... I don't get 'high' as far as that goes, but does work and buds are solid, And she has a good yield. Good spacing between the nodes leaving enough space to help keep the mold in check.

All these fires smoke has been kind of keeping the heat and humidity trapped inside. This has been making me a problem with fungus gnats. I feel like whats his name from that old 'Cracked' comic book with afew gnats buzzing around. So I just got done giving them a good drenching with a product called goGnats from hydro-organics. I soaked it with enough so that I had almost double in the amount of water going in, in runoff... I've used it before with good results..... Then enough DE to make it look like it just snowed.

I do have 3 cuts going strong from the Gelato's that I just threw in the flower room. I also kept a cut from the Momma Mia. I also have 2 seedlings of the Vamperella, 1 Purple Primate from @HydroRed, along with those 3 BB's. I plan on starting another Doc Holiday, and pretty soon I'll start afew seeds from Mister @Dankman_420 breeding project. He's been working with afew crosses from his Chernobyl project. I might also throw afew of @conradino23 UD on a paper towel too...

So as we can tell,,,, besides me being a lazy ass MFer, and falling so far behind keeping up on my friends journals.... but isn't alot going on new here....... But I am start plodding along..

Hope everyone is safe and well out there.. Keepem Green

I’m about to start my winter grow. Most likely Chem 91, Triangle Kush and I think one of Lucky Seeds strains. The hazes still have a long ways to go before finishing.

Back
Top Bottom