Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks @MagicJim .. Good to talk with ya the other day..

I got on Miss J's PC for a minute.. I hate it when I can't have a cig or be able to spill my drink in the keyboards..

Hey @Pennywise lets says these punks' around here are claiming they started some fires.... The sheriff says no? Maybe not wanting to give more fools ideas?

Slim? WTF are they doing letting you play with chainsaws? I tried to call I'll catch ya later.

Well we did get a drop of Rain this morning @ilikemsticky not enough to do much good. But the air is moist. Had fog? or was it smoke? jk this morning and last. Enought to soak the windshields and grass.. Least it's not totally dry like Cali gets..
Just incase people think I stopped growing or something, I ran out back and took afew pics.. Plants don't know if it's day or night? Today is the clearest it's been in days..

I'm not expecting much of a harvest cept budder makings off this one;

Man I'm temped to take a cut off that last Puppy I got going. She's kind of bushy out there, a trimmer's nightmare.

and the last Cripit.. and she's bushy as hell too..

And these are just finished with their last spraying before they can come in and finish off in the flower room.. I do have cuts off this and hope she be the next one I run for afew years.

And last,, we have the Momma Mia. She's fast. I know she'll be done before winter,, and I did take a cut off her,, and Lucky Lady. Just incase?

Well as soon as I get a new laptop.. I'll start posting again. I sent the last one back,, to slow.. That's what happens when you buy a cheaper PC. Man prices are up now on them, seeing everyone is staying home..........

I hope all are safe out there,, and their gardens are green......

...Yeah I was looking for a 17 " laptop, and yikes!...expensive for even a slow one...I was using an 11 inch chromebook, and I just got a 15 " one...takes a little getting use to the system, but suits my needs...this 15 seems like a 17 after being on 11 for eight months...They're cheap and adding a memory card can give you a whack of storage...Good Luck with fires and smoke...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

...the scar tells a better story than any tattoo I bet... ;) :rofl:...very messy wound tho'. and prone to infection...many many years ago, I made a living with a chainsaw for a bit, before all the safety gear was a thing(private business)...saw one wound and I got real careful...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Mister @bobrown14 we just got some good rain.. Now we got to worry about mudslides.. But as far as plants? yea I'd opt for the rain.. I do see budrott coming soon? Humidity is off the charts. I had to empty the dehumidifier twice today.. But we do need this rain with all the fires.. and I'd rather the mudslides over the fires????

Now to stop the 'few' protesters burning shit down..

But the Momma Mia is close enough that at the first sign of rot,,, and she's done. I just burnt a sample joint and even tho abit 'green' worked as well as any other to me? I am the worst person to judge. But I give her afew points for potency?

@Slim420 them chainsaw are not the most forgiving tool. Hope it was too bad.. Miss your call. I'm fixxing to give ya a ring in afew....

Well I do have a pc coming today or monday? I got a refurbished one. Should work out better than that other. Twice as fast.. time will tell..

but tonight? I plan on drinking.........

And I hope all are good... Good and green....

Well looks like I got a decent pc this time.. so far? hella faster then my last one with all the bells and whistles.

but my stupid ass left my camera program in the cd player when I returned it. guess I can load a new one?

it will take a minute... Besides I 'just pulled a cork'.

I tried the photo onboard.. I don't like it.. So I have to say this is Momma Mia. I started taking afew of the heads off her.. Just '''incase''''' She is 'ready'. And whenever I say ready,, means she needs afew more sunny days.. Which we haven't had alot of them days lately. I have to say I didn't mind working with her. She has that spacing that allows air. And she flowered really fast. It's not Oct.. and we have had nothing BUT shit weather her whole life.. And I did have that camera lighting the yard everytime buthead goes out. speaking of shit for brains,, he's hanging in. I see him staring off into space,, I think he's wondering what happened to eyes? But he's gotten real frail and unsure on his feet.. I know we need to look into another dog. Me or Miss J should have enough life to run one more dog thru. Riddick is happy we put the cover on the pool and isn't running into the fence anymore.. A big trampoline to walk across.. babbling.. Momma Mia;

Believe it or not,, we had fools starting fires... One dude got mad because a emergence vehicle woodn't give him a ride to town, so he started a fire. And he wasn't in a danger area. Guess he was when he did leave.. Idiots;

I am liking this PC. she faster than the other.. And she pumps my speakers really well....... Got Freebird cranked;

Well I need to catch up on abit of news.. I been listening to Miss J fo acouple weeks.. And I sure don't trust her news source.... Sad days when the media we are to trust,, straight out lies like it's the thing to do..... and thinks nothing of it when they got found out.. because they are'nt news anymore they are all politically driven

Well we decided to have Riddick put down.. He wasn't eating and he's even started having accidents. Besides getting really thin and frail and blind as a bat didn't help. He didn't have alot of quality left in his life. We'll probably be getting a new dog pretty soon..... Still it will be impossible to find a replacement............. Well he's on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge right about now......... We'll meet up one day soon..

Back
Top Bottom