Outdoor G-13 Monster Plants 3 to 5 pounders each

man I can only hope I have the same results with my arjan haze#1 9 ft 1500 grams strictly out door planted and left to fend for themselves big hole lots of farm manure its worked pretty fair for the last4 yrs this will be the first decent strain man they look awsome bro congrats reps peace

Dude as I said b4 that is the best plant I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!
You need to enter that photo in hightimes as well as 420 b/c that is the plant of the Year....No dought in my mind...But that's just me...

:peace: & Love from the Glove

man,now i know what pamela andersons bra feels like,or rosanne bars thong.....either way you want to look at it!!!!!!!!!!:grinjoint:

Yep total shock unexpsected green thumb luck grow. Would of never expected this is a million light years. this could of been anybody. I truly think I have magic soil here in my backyard. If you read my grow thread I grew 2lb tomatoes with little ferts. 14 foot 2 foot wide sunflower heads and many many more veggies.

I will do an indoor test grow with my backyard soil and perlite to see whats up.

Yep the soil is the key i once grew a plant in a paddock and it had this old house next to it run down abandon and this plant grew like yours ,, i later found out the house used to be a chook farm and that i planted this plant where the chooks used to be and over the years all the chook poo and soil mixed to make some awesome soil .....The farm is gone now so i have to make my own the best way i found is buying dynamic lifter= (chook poo) its the ducks nuts plants love it but be carefull it can burn if you use to much...

oh i also must say awesome grow man i bet you didnt sleep some night listening to every little sound you heard hehe :bravo: Peace & Pot

looking fu---- awesome bro hope mine turn out as good arjan haze#1 9ft tall 1500 grams per plant you show me your buds Ill show you mine lol I have,nt seen mine yet not since I sent them to the farm about 18- 24 inches tall in april sativa strain24%thc man cant wait till oct-nov harvest time as far as manicuring I used my buds trimpro machine on 18 plants 2 years ago so Im definitly going to do the same this time it seperates the bud and catches the trim in the bottom net great for hash or oil productionwishing you all the very best with your harvest reps and peace bro

Thread, what are you growing this year? How did the G-13 monsters turn out last year? I just got some Cherry Hawaian, very stoney, more Indaca strain. Smoke on, SAMWISEE. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom