Outdoor Grow Number 3 - Lemon Bubble Haze

later days sonzor...any grow you can walk away from is good....and still get to smoke....i dont mind odor, but the hubby is very sinus sensitive....one of us has to be...i guess...he had a hard time working on the brain storm last night...kept walking outside to clear sinus'....it smelled like walking thru a bucket of pine pitch...well, let me know when the next one starts...L, and dont be a stranger...

Really enjoyed reading this journal , just read it all and especially appreciated your stunning photography - truly magazine-cover quality in there! Was very sad to read about the flyby, props to your courage in doing the right thing and growing outdoors in the first place - those were some beauties. +++ Vibes and hopefully the future is one without this police state with helicopters flying around invading our freedom!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Are you sure your just not so used to the smell, you can't tell anymore!!!!!! I know a friend who has one too and says his house doesn't smell and I get knocked out everytime I go there!!! Anyhow,. I'm just giving you a hard time anyways....

Yes Lav, the hole thing is just a joke, with all the other things the gov. could be spending money on they have to fly over a small garden and takes pics. That little fly by probably cost the tax payers over $100 grand. Its a joke. For gosh sakes its just a weed.... Thanks for stopping in and you comments..

Thanks J6s, she is coming along nicely, just have to keep those little worms a bay for just a little bit longer... Thanks for stopping in and your comments...

I think that is most of the problem. These cops and gov. agent with their holier than now attitudes. For gosh sakes 90% of them have smoke a join at one point in time in their live and now that they got a badge they go after us poor folks that need a joint every know and then. Don't get me wrong, I have all sorts of respect for the popo, I just wish they and the gov. would get their priorities in order... Thanks again for stopping in and your comments..

Hello HealingKronic, the spider is some help but by no means does he/she get them all or even half. The things has been filling of on bees. Don't get me wrong, glad to have him/her around just wish he would gorge on the worms and leave the helpful bees alone. Thanks for the stopping in and your comments are always appreciated.

Whats up odin, I think that's the scariest part is you just never know. At this time I just have one plant and obviously its is for personal use but they should could make my life a living hell if they decide to. We will see, I will keep my fingers crossed for sure and hopefully the good people in CA will come to their senses and vote to legalize. Probably not going to happen but you would think that anyone who has ever taken a hit of this wonderful plant would not have any reservation about voting YES. And that's got to be 80% of the population if not more....

Thanks Mmmmick, I think the spider is losing the battle, took some pics today and found lots of little ones and she is getting close to the end so I am not going to spray her with anything, so I hope the spider can invite some friends to help it out until harvest time... Thanks for stopping in and your comments...

Hello moslowjj, Yes it sucked but could have been a lot worse. Knock on wood. I hope you are correct that people will do whats wright and get rid of this insane law, but you have more faith in people than I do. If anyone who has ever just tried pot before and liked it or not would just vote to legalize it would pass with a landslide. Its just a fricken weed for gosh sakes. Get over it and let the people decide what they want to do with their own bodies. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

Thanks weedtasic, going to keep it small and on the down low, I will take the winter and try for some new personal strains. We will see how it turns out but I cant stop growing its just too much fun. Thanks for stopping in and your comments...

Hello Woodsman, I know how you feel. It sucks but its the world we live in... Everytime I hear those helicopters I run to my window and check the sky and I only have one plant. I feel like that guy in goodfellas and I have never committed a crime in my life. I think you have to take a stand sometime. Not sure If I have the balls to take it but it makes me think for sure... Thanks for stopping in and your comments are much appreciated...

I hear yuh on the air patroll.Way back when there use to be no air traffic.But things are leagal now and 100eds of airplanes and helis fly over the house all day long...Its funny 2 because when they fly over (close enouph you can hit them with a rist rocket) you can hear them cut the throttle to dam near a stall.Its all good now that its leagal but still think its funny.The mj grower gets poped but yet there may be a guy next door with a meth lab any body and there mom can spot a mile away but seem to never get cought.(hard for me to understand that one).But any way now days with laws changing its pretty cool that there looking after the crop and crop snatchers rather than trying to bust you.We do have some big time grows in my area where the growers are armed and growing millions of dallars worth...Really making it leagal stops this as its not mj thats the problem its uncle sam and that dallar bill.But any way pretty easy to just get your script.All they care about is the money and a doctors note is not hard to get.Mj is safer than any of that under or over the counter drugs they give you.The only warning on Mj would be IN SOME INSTANCES WITH THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT YOU MAY FIND YOUR SELF WITH A TACO BELL ADICTION or something lol.:)

Back
Top Bottom