Outdoor Grow Number 3 - Lemon Bubble Haze

Re: Outdoor Grow Number 3 _ Lemon Bubble Haze

Sorry to hear that, Sonzor. I'm legal too, but a lot of things have been going on around here that make me kind of uncomfortable to have them outside. I had to make the executive decision and downsize the outdoor just a bit. It was a smart decision of you to get rid of them. I know exactly how you feel about it though.

I'm still hopeful that one day it will be completely legal for everyone. I hope I'm not just holding my breath.

Hey sonzor, I just got a chance to catch up only to read the sad news that you had to take your crop down. So sorry to hear that but I know you did what you had to do. Legal or not, in some states the law will give each officer involved up to 25% of the seized goods, so they are very motivated to find illegalities where they don't exist.
You are wise to eliminate anything they could use to try to take your property and persecute your family.
Good luck wherever life takes you.

Damn, Sonzor. That really sucks.

I honor you for your courage to even attempt an outdoor grow knowing there are still lunatics out there in this day and age with guns and badges who absolutely hate the fact that the people of your state have granted you just a tiny bit of personal liberty.

Hang in there bro. You know you did the right thing for your family, and for us all, really. What could have been a major disaster is now only a temporary setback.

I pray that someday soon we can all live in a time and place where we are truly free.

Man Sonzor, I can't tell you how angry I get when I think about the possibility of loosing my fam. due to a stupid law that was designed by ignorant minds. Damn it! Sorry for your loss brother, you did the right thing.

Thanks siscokid, as sad as it was getting rid of all that hard work I think ist was the correct thing to do. I did save the budding plant and harvested it and I kept one of the LB hazes that was small and in a pot so all is not lost... Also I have not had anyone breaking down my door so all seem to be good. thanks for stopping in....

word.

Its a strange world we live in....

I agree but what are you going to do. Thanks Lebowskii

Big_brother_2.jpg

Shit is CRAZY

Thanks again siscokid

Sonzor, next time in a word ... INDOOR!

Love those outdoor grows but the helis make me paranoid too!

Might give that another try this winter. We will see.. Never in my wildest dream did I expect the whirlybird to stop over the garden, but what are you going to do...

Got to love Bob, but makes me miss those ladies just a little bit more..

Sorry to hear that, Sonzor. I'm legal too, but a lot of things have been going on around here that make me kind of uncomfortable to have them outside. I had to make the executive decision and downsize the outdoor just a bit. It was a smart decision of you to get rid of them. I know exactly how you feel about it though.

I'm still hopeful that one day it will be completely legal for everyone. I hope I'm not just holding my breath.

Thanks Bud stankalot I am with you on the making it legal, not sure its going to happen anytime soon but we will see. Thanks for the comments..

Hey sonzor, I just got a chance to catch up only to read the sad news that you had to take your crop down. So sorry to hear that but I know you did what you had to do. Legal or not, in some states the law will give each officer involved up to 25% of the seized goods, so they are very motivated to find illegalities where they don't exist.
You are wise to eliminate anything they could use to try to take your property and persecute your family.
Good luck wherever life takes you.

Thanks Mmmmick, I have not hear of the cops getting a cut, but would not surprise me one bit. But better safe than sorry. Thanks for stopping in and you comments.

shit sonzor i am really sorry man.... you gotta do whatever it takes to protect your family. major reps for putting family first! :)

Thanks HealingKronic, appreciate the comments and family always come first...

Damn, Sonzor. That really sucks.

I honor you for your courage to even attempt an outdoor grow knowing there are still lunatics out there in this day and age with guns and badges who absolutely hate the fact that the people of your state have granted you just a tiny bit of personal liberty.

Hang in there bro. You know you did the right thing for your family, and for us all, really. What could have been a major disaster is now only a temporary setback.

I pray that someday soon we can all live in a time and place where we are truly free.

I am with you on that gangalicious, I saved a little one that was almost finished and a small one in a pot so all is not lost. I figured a couple little plants would not be worth there time and they can be easily disposed of, also its been a little time and no one has knocked in my door so I think I am safe for now...

Hi sonzor good to see you back. I'm happy to know you managed to hang on to some of your goodies. Hope you can get an indoor thing going so you don't have the worry about chance flyby's. Good luck.

Hi sonzor good to see you back. I'm happy to know you managed to hang on to some of your goodies. Hope you can get an indoor thing going so you don't have the worry about chance flyby's. Good luck.

Thanks Mmmmick, Not sure if I have too much interest in doing an indoor grow. Cost is one factor and the other is I really don't have much interest in doing so. Not sure exactly why I don't have the interest, I love watching others indoor grows. Maybe I will just give it a try and the interest will follow we will see.

I am glad I held on to one too, It is almost finished, and it looks and smell pretty darn nice. I think over the winter I will put my efforts into making seeds. We will see how that works out. It was thinking of crossing up some LB haze and Full Moon and getting some seeds off that for the summer. Thanks for stopping in and you comments are always appreciated....

I understand. After growing outdoors an indoor grow would seem pretty restrictive and limited. Well it's good to see you in any event. Nothing wrong with a bit of a break now and then.

LBHaze and Full Moon sounds very interesting. That'll be a great way to get rolling again when you're ready.

Damn, Sonzor! Just caught up with you journal and despite what happened to you with the Privacy Invasion' it is a fantastic read. I've been away far too long. I feel so bad for you, after all the effort, the love, dedication and hard work you put into this venture. You did the right thing though buddy, Family first always. The fact that you saved some, a heroic effort indeed and needs some recognition!! That's one for our side!

Let me tell you S, I'm feeling slightly paranoid right now since reading this. I haven't seen any helicopters yet, but I see Piper Cubs (small planes) flying past sometimes. I watch to see if they do any about faces after flying over the area and so far they've not. I would imagine they'd come right back to take a second look if they were Law Enforcement and spotted my stuff, right?. In years past I've grown only one or two females at a time and don't know what possessed me to start with so many this year. One and a half more months, that's all I need........:Rasta:

Sorry to ear about your loss my friend, I agree with every-1 when they said you did the right thing.

Family always comes 1st!!!!

I wish you the best Sonzor!!

you made the right decision....but it sure SUCKS....i know how i'd feel...been there...ugly feeling....but...THERES MORE SEEDS TO BE GROWN....sorry...L

I understand. After growing outdoors an indoor grow would seem pretty restrictive and limited. Well it's good to see you in any event. Nothing wrong with a bit of a break now and then.

LBHaze and Full Moon sounds very interesting. That'll be a great way to get rolling again when you're ready.

Thanks Mmmmick, looking forward to doing a some mixing and matching of some strains and see what I can get. Thanks for stopping in and your comments

Damn, Sonzor! Just caught up with you journal and despite what happened to you with the Privacy Invasion' it is a fantastic read. I've been away far too long. I feel so bad for you, after all the effort, the love, dedication and hard work you put into this venture. You did the right thing though buddy, Family first always. The fact that you saved some, a heroic effort indeed and needs some recognition!! That's one for our side!

Let me tell you S, I'm feeling slightly paranoid right now since reading this. I haven't seen any helicopters yet, but I see Piper Cubs (small planes) flying past sometimes. I watch to see if they do any about faces after flying over the area and so far they've not. I would imagine they'd come right back to take a second look if they were Law Enforcement and spotted my stuff, right?. In years past I've grown only one or two females at a time and don't know what possessed me to start with so many this year. One and a half more months, that's all I need........:Rasta:

Thanks Woodsman for the kind words. As for the helicopters and planes, We have a airport pretty darn close so I hear and see planes and helicopters all the time. But this last one no joke hovered directly over my plants so their was not mistake. I am pretty sure they counted them and saw that I was under the legal limit and decided I was not worth it, but better safe than sorry. As for you being careful is always a good thing. The amount of people growing at this time is amazing and I would be very surprised if they went after a small garden but you never know. Good luck and thanks for the comments and stopping in...

Sorry to ear about your loss my friend, I agree with every-1 when they said you did the right thing.

Family always comes 1st!!!!

I wish you the best Sonzor!!

Thanks Light-1-up, your comments and stopping in are much appreciated...

you made the right decision....but it sure SUCKS....i know how i'd feel...been there...ugly feeling....but...THERES MORE SEEDS TO BE GROWN....sorry...L

Thanks lavendar, took a little bit of time to get over but better safe than sorry. Thanks for the comments and stopping in....

Whats up boys and girls. Been a while since I have posted and am pretty surprised they have not bumped this journal in the abandoned. But since they have not, thought I would post a little update. First off thank you all for all the kinds words and posts, they where and are much appreciated.

So like I said before I did save 2 LB haze plants. Thought they where small enough to avoid the mans detection or even if they where dectected would not be worth their time. One was very, very small about a foot and a half or two. That has been cut down and did not produce much but what it did was worth it since I dumped everything else in my compost..

The other really put on a stretch and got way bigger than I thought it would but I think it should be ok. She's around 4 ft. and is pretty close to being finished. I still have that ongoing fight with the dreaded bud worms but I think I have them managed at least for now.

As you will see in my third picture my girl has adopted a little protector and as you can see got one of those little moths that lays the eggs and caused all the problems so I am grateful for my little assassin.

Started her flush about a week ago and she has started to yellow up a bit but the buds still seem to be bulking up and I have a few amber trichs but will wait for the 50% amber mark if not a bit further. Of course the bud worms might dictate when exactly I will pull her down...

Thats all and thank you everyone for sticking around....

lbh_09_20_2010_1.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_10.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_2.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_3.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_4.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_5.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_6.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_7.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_8.jpg

lbh_09_20_2010_9.jpg

Thanks again all for the kind words, comments and hanging around...

the first yr. i had my license, i grew 3 outside in the bushes....i finally moved them to get sun, and low and behold, the military helo flew over, they use military here as we are in woods, and military does the fly bys....ok, they actually hovered about 6ft above our roof, was roaring in the trailer, and i ran outside and the guy was hanging out of the helo with a camera, taking pics of them and the garden, i guess to blow up to see if any more...i was soooo angry, i walked out and stood by the plants holding up 3 fingers and got my pic taken for the effort....last yr, they did a complete circle and took off...none out there, but took pics....and this yr, they came by and aimed what i think was a fleer wand at the house and trailers, lights not on...thank g...i leaned out and waved again....so i figure either they are tomatoe fans in a big way, or they have me tagged, at any rate, i like you, keep the number down....better to be safe than sorry....L

until lately i was afraid to go to hempfest or anything, and yes they did take pics and have cameras going, but i did nothing wrong....not even scratch, so there was no problem....which doesnt mean there couldnt be....pita....L

the first yr. i had my license, i grew 3 outside in the bushes....i finally moved them to get sun, and low and behold, the military helo flew over, they use military here as we are in woods, and military does the fly bys....ok, they actually hovered about 6ft above our roof, was roaring in the trailer, and i ran outside and the guy was hanging out of the helo with a camera, taking pics of them and the garden, i guess to blow up to see if any more...i was soooo angry, i walked out and stood by the plants holding up 3 fingers and got my pic taken for the effort....last yr, they did a complete circle and took off...none out there, but took pics....and this yr, they came by and aimed what i think was a fleer wand at the house and trailers, lights not on...thank g...i leaned out and waved again....so i figure either they are tomatoe fans in a big way, or they have me tagged, at any rate, i like you, keep the number down....better to be safe than sorry....L

until lately i was afraid to go to hempfest or anything, and yes they did take pics and have cameras going, but i did nothing wrong....not even scratch, so there was no problem....which doesnt mean there couldnt be....pita....L

Wow lavendar,that total bullshit!!!
I thought I read some where that the goverment cant use heat detection/infared ect??? idk...but it just sucks having to worry about shit like that...

Wow lavendar,that total bullshit!!!
I thought I read some where that the goverment cant use heat detection/infared ect??? idk...but it just sucks having to worry about shit like that...

yeah, the govt. cant....except at the request of the locals....and we are in what is called westpak area, and they are "above" the law, they think, so they do all kinds of stuff, and dare you to do anything about it...these guys dont even recognize the state legality of it....L

great looking plants by the way....

Where I am from in N. CA the LEOs fly and document where all the grows are, but only go after the most promising ones, unless you happen to be one of the unforunate lower level busts, which of course happens constantly. Just to give you an idea, my friend grew 80 outdoor plants the last two years and was flown both years, yet they went and took a look at his neighbors (slightly larger) grow but not his, just 100s of yards up the hillside. At the same time you then have a couple busted growing 12 plants for their neighbor with cancer in town. They more often go for big time, but still like to destroy the sick and helpless. So its always a gamble. My neighbor for the last 20 years' daughter is a LEO narc officer and she saw my grow. Showed her my script she said she wasn't going to doubt my integrity just be careful of pot bandits haha. You never know with LEO.

Back
Top Bottom