Outdoor grow -shortest time?

In_Hollywood

Hi all, Just wondering when I should grow (from seeds) a couple of outdoor plants, I want a short time to grow! When would be good? California. =Judy=

Hi all, Just wondering when I should grow (from seeds) a couple of outdoor plants, I want a short time to grow! When would be good? California. =Judy=

Howdy,

In general the flowering season starts sometime around mid August (our SoCal region), if you want your plants to stay relatively small then you may want to give them about 2 months to veg first. This would put you at somewhere about mid June for starting. Other's may have better ideas, hope this helps.

Peace :peace: :grinjoint:

im pretty sure you can grow some auto flowering strains outside so the grow time would be around 8 to 9 weeks total!I heard auto ak-47 is a good strain! hope this helps

I've been growing in southern Spain for 4 years, I think our climate is very similar to your area, so I would think your plants will tend to be a bit like mine. I noticed in the catalogue in our store there are some seeds with fairly rapid growth, but the grow naturally period does not differ a lot. I plant mine the last week in April and usually harvest between the last week in September and the middle of October. Keep your eye on the weather though because if it rains the buds get very heavy and can split the plant, this happened to me a couple of years ago so I had to take the plant early, it was still very good though.Check growth time with your seed supplier. I use Dinafem seeds, it may be worth looking in their online catalogue for growing rates at www.dinafem.org,best of luck with it and good growing.:grinjoint:

Hi in_hollywood
how you doin i am in the uk so weather over here is totally different lol but if you want a real short time grow the way to go would be to go the autoflower route they are easy to look after and hardy from what i've read i'm about to go that way my self where are you growing on your property or someone elses lol and how much experience do you have if you find out any info let me knoow and vicea versa good luck

Back
Top Bottom